BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Katie T.
Arlington, VA
Yummy natural bar. Good quick breakfast to have in the morning and keeps you full all day. Best to get it on sale because it's pricey otherwise. This is one of my favorites flavors. Definitely worth trying
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
These Kashi bars taste delicious. The mixture of sweet and salty inot this bar is a perfect match. They're very satisfying/ filling and a great on the go snack. They're always fresh and I like that the brand has a big variety of choices.
Alli W.
Hebron, MD
I purchased these at a Super Target. Perfect to take with you on the go when you don't have a lot of time. I liked the combination of the sweet chocolate and the sea salt. Super yummy and kept me full until lunch time. Highly recommend!
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
I feel like there's are kind of an acquired taste. If you love nuts and dark chocolate you'll love this bar. I personally am a fan, and find my self actually craving these time to time. But it's not something I would grab on the regular.
Elise R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these bars - they are great for on-the-go and they taste good. They ingredients are chocolate, chai seeds, and other healthy things. They are pretty chewy, but I think they taste great for a healthy bar. I would recommend to others!
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
I was a skeptic at first when I saw "chia" but it's not bad! The sea salt and chocolate definitely masks the taste! It makes it really yummy and very feeling. My go to when I skip breakfast or I need a pick me up
April G.
Chula, MO
These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast. Just the right combination of chewy and crunchy, and the chocolate chunks add just enough sweetness without being overpowering.
Alexis K.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These granola bars are delicious. They aren't hard to chew and they taste amazing. The chocolate and sea salt compliment the nuts in the granola bar. Hands down my favorite!
Sarah F.
These are a really great afternoon, need a boost of power snack. I keep a box of these with me at work. The flavors are amazing together and are healthy. I really like that they added chia seeds and the dark chocolate gives it that extra touch that makes me coming back for more!
Savanna R.
Wildomar, CA
These are my favorite granola bars. I'm a chocoholic! I don't feel so bad indulging in one of these when I'm having a sweet tooth. It's the perfect amount of sweet and salty.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?