BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Wonderful for an afternoon snack or even in the morning on the way to work. This particular pack costs a little more but you 24 of the and the sea salt almond combination is one you don't want to miss. Everything by Kashi is always so fresh and something I recommend.
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA
These bars are great. They aren't sweet if that's what you're looking for but they are a great breakfast substitute for me for those mornings I am in a rush. Delicious and healthy and with the chia they keep me satisfied for long and not reaching for more snacks.
Vivian L.
San Diego, CA
Love these bars! Not too sweet and taste pretty healthy! Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth. Be sure to have some water with you when you eat these, they are on the drier end of granola bars.
Courtney F.
Stuart, FL
These are seriously my favorite granola bars! Love the flavor and chewy goodness! I find these at publix and target!! They are usually on sale but if not they're still affordable. I would definitely recommend these as well as other Kashi brand granola to everyone!
Allison H.
Royal Oak, MI
Love Kashi granola bars. You can definitely taste the high quality ingredients that they use. One HUGE downside side is that they are extremely expensive. I only buy them when they are on sale. I can't afford it otherwise. I would recommend that everyone tries it.
Janelle H.
Lansing, Mi
These are so yummy. They have the right amount of sweet with the right amount of salty for any craving. These are perfect with children or adults. Much better than the granola bars I grew up eating like choco chip from Quaker oats or something along those lines.
Adina N.
I love how delicious these bars are. They are a quick snack in between meals or an easy to go breakfast in a hurry. Love these ones especially since I love almonds and chocolate as well. Only negative is that these bars partially can get stuck between your teeth!
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love kashi products so I was excited about these. However, one taste let me down. They are flavorless and cardboard-like. I'll stick to the strawberry bars by Kashi.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
Forget about all that high sugar and unhealthy candy. With Kashi chocolate almond and sea salt with chia granola bars you can enjoy the delicious taste of chocolate in a healthier way. These rolled whole grain blend granola bars are packed with chocolate and almonds and spiced with sea salt and minted chia. Each box contains 24 individually wrapped chewy kosher granola bars. Sink your teeth into these savory chewy and crunchy granola bars as a late afternoon snack when you’re at home or on the go.
Very good these are like and I really think they have a unique flavor. I like that they aren't as sweet and sugary as some other granola bars on the market and how they are much more natural- which is a good thing. They are quite easy to find where I live too
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?