BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Angela M.
Absolutely love this granola bar! Helps fight my hunger between classes and is all natural. I love the taste of the bar and it is so good for you. I just throw it in my bookbag and it's easy to just grab and eat
Stella K.
Lafayette, CO
I love these so much! I am avid fan of sweet and salty mixes so these bars are a perfect quench to that preference. These are super yummy with chocolate, almond, and little chia seeds on top for a boost of happy goodness. I could eat these forever!
Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
These bars are so good! I love all of the different nuts And I also love the chocolate in it. I bought it from the Kroger we have here and I think it's taste similar to even the Kroger brand bars so I would recommend this kind and other kinds as well.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
The almonds get stuck in my teeth sometimes, but the flavor is delicious! I ate these almost everyday for a year. Great combo of salty and sweet. There was a perfect amount of chocolate. It doesn't crumble like nature valley either! Great product.
Sarah H.
Another go to in my house. Wake up the kids late for school, no time for breakfast, this is one of my favorite time savers. I know they will eat them, and they will have enough to get them through till lunch. Only problem is I have to hide them so they don't eat them all before we really need them!
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
These are a good granola bar and they are gluten free. I bought them with a coupon because they are sorta expensive but with a coupon they are reasonable. These are healthier than some other brands I have tried.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I love these bars!! I wouldn't even know that they are healthy if someone didn't tell me! They have a great chocolate flavor and bits of almonds all throughout! I recommend these as a snack, or a sweet treat!
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I really didn't enjoy this, as I saw the box in the store I thought they would taste really good but it wasn't. I thought they tasted kind of like cardboard with a bit of sea salt.
Bethany R.
Marietta, GA
YUM, yum, yum!! Probably some of my favorite granola bars. Delicious and nutritious! Makes a great breakfast or snack on the go. No shortage of chocolate, but you don't feel like you're over doing it either.
April  A.
Lawrence , KS
This bar is deliciously amazing. It fills you up and satisfies that sweet tooth as well. I don't normally like dark chocolate because it's so bitter but this isn't bitter at all.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?