BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Sara C.
These taste great. The chocolate mixed with the sea salt is a great combination. The chia seeds are also nice and a little surprise I think. Love to toss these in my bag on my way to work if I don't have time for breakfast.
Melissa P.
Marion, IA
Hands down my favorite Granola bar! Low in fat, moderate protein, and a delicious snack/treat when you are craving something chocolatey! Also fairly affordable - Target usually has pretty good deals on Kashi products! Enjoy!
Estefania R.
Ventura , CA
The best! absolutely my favorite granola. It's super chewy but really good. It's chewy enough and has a very good flavor. I have bought these bars many times at Costco and also Target. I would definitely recommend that other buy these bars because they're great!
Victoria D.
I bought these at Costco a couple times especially when my husband was doing roofing and was needing a ton of snacks and food every day. They are SO GOOD. They have an incredible flavor and not to mention they aren't that expensive and are a healthier alternative.
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
These are an amazing snack for people who don't want to eat anything heavy during the day and it helps with the hunger. I got a huge pack at Costco for a good price. I love how these curve my hunger and curve my sweets cravings. I can eat these guilt free knowing I'm not over stuffing my face with empty calories.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
These are my favorite granola bars. They are perfect size for midmorning snack or small breakfast on the go. The dark chocolate, almond, sea salt are great blend and taste so delicious. I buy at local grocery store and they are very affordable. You have to try!
Alexandra S.
Junction City, KS
I only purchased them because I had a coupon and they were on sale. I have tried several bars in the past, but could not commit to them due to the taste. This was the first time I purchased them and they are simply divine
Katie D.
Literally the BEST of the kashi flavors!! It's such a fulfilling snack and not too many calories. The sweet to salty ratio is on point and gives me decent energy as well. I buy these in bulk so I always have them on hand!
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
I go through these boxes so fast, it's embarassing. I'm a full time student who also works. I don't keep a traditional meal schedule in that I eat whenever I can/ whenever I remember to. More, I have two of these bars before and after class in place of lunch.
S N.
Orange, CA
The bars are great for on the go, and almost everything I have to say about them is adoring, except these two things. 1) The bars break very easily (which I know isn't a rarity but still and inconvenience) and 2) There's too much salt than to my liking on the bars. Apart from that, everything is great.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?