BY KASHI #49 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Molly B.
Aberdeen
Love love love these bars! I keep them on hand at work and at home for a quick breakfast or snack. With chocolate and quinoa they are tasty and nutritious and something that I enjoy eating as a meal replacement.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I had never tried one of these bars before and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. The taste is amazing. It’s sweet, not too salty and most of all a healthy snack. I received this product complimentary from another site however I will defiantly be purchasing it. It’s no. GMO low in calories and low in sugar and also got some protein. Delish!
Haley J.
Berrien Springs
I love all of the kashi bars. Such a perfect snack for work or breakfast or anytime of day for that matter. So good and not to hard or chewy where if feels I’m going to break my teeth off.
Margaret H.
My favorite granola bar! They taste so great, are filling, and are the all time best! The almonds are so nice along with the chia seeds which make sure to keep you full longer! I have one almost everyday!
Audrey A.
I received a free sample of Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar to try. I enjoyed the flavor mostly. I prefer fruity flavor granola bars, but the chocolate blended well and worked well with the almonds and seas salt. I really like the texture. It was chewy but not too chewy. On my granola splurge days, I am so going to try the other flavors!
kai f.
I got this free from a site called pinch me and it’s a great tasting bar if you’re into this type of flavor. Not too chocolatey and I love almonds so I thought it was great
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
These granola bars are great! They have great taste but the best part is that they don't have a crazy high sugar content. That can be something that is really hard to find.
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
These are an amazing snack for people who don't want to eat anything heavy during the day and it helps with the hunger. I got a huge pack at Costco for a good price. I love how these curve my hunger and curve my sweets cravings. I can eat these guilt free knowing I'm not over stuffing my face with empty calories.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Kashi® Chocolate Almond Sea Salt With Chia while this is good for you I just didn't like the taste of this. To have chocolate in it it has a rather bland flavor. I think it would have been better with dark chocolate but that is just a personal preference
Trang D.
Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar is delicious. I love the taste and healthy ingredients of it. It is a great healthy snack. It is little pricey in my opinion but if you want a healthy snack for daily usage, I highly recommend this.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?
Nancy M.
Orlando, FL
I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if there are any vegan products like this that you all like?