BY KASHI #49 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wow this has to be my favorite Kashi Granola Bar so far! I feel like the nuts and seeds are more ground up than the picture on the box shows, however that’s one of the reasons I love it so much. It’s chewy and delicious! The almonds are whole and so are the chocolate chunks, giving it great texture and wholesome taste. The sea salt is just a touch, not too much which is what I’m always afraid of with sea salt featured products. A great brand and a great product indeed!
Stacey C.
I received this product from PINCHme for free.

I like that it taste like a healthy chewy granola bar! I also like how you can taste the chunks of almonds and chocolate. I totally recommend this product it has a great amount of fiber and not a lot sugar, but it’s sweet!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love these kashi bars. They taste great and are somewhat healthy for you. My son also likes these. I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks and granola bars are perfect just for that. I usually keep these stocked up in my cabinet but recently ran out. Kashi bars are a great alternative to junk food.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar keeps it relatively simple with ingredients people can understand. There are hints of the chocolate pieces and the sea salt definitely comes through. I prefer a more chopped up almond just because it is hard for me to eat hard nuts, but these were still chopped enough that eating one bar is fine for those with jaw problems. The wrapper says new and improved. I haven't tried this bar before to know what the old version was like. I saw a box that advertised with chia on it and this new wrapper does not. Chia is still listed in the ingredients. I know it is really popular right now. Overall, this is a tasty snack that will help you get a small chocolate fix  for 140 calories, but only 3g of protein. I received a free sample from PinchMe in exchange for my honest review.
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach , VA
Let’s not talk about how many times my Husband and I fight over this product. We always have to buy a box for each of us. And now even our kids are going for this snack more then candy. Which is a big plus for a Mom like me.
Jeff E.
Greenville
This product was pretty good, i enjoyed the flavors and always enjoy finding something that is vegan friendly with big taste! I ordered some on amazon and will definitely be doing so again! Go try these right now!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this from Pinchme. This is my first time trying KASHI CHOCOLATE ALMOND SEA SALT CHEWY GRANOLA BAR and I'm impressed! I love that it's not too sweet with the semisweet chocolate. It tastes pretty good and the texture is great. It's not too sticky that it gets stuck to your teeth. Definitely something I would want to snack on and get for my family. I would also love to try the other flavors!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I received a free sample in a PinchMe box and was surprised at how good these are. It has a hint of sweetness but not too much, good ingredients and I love the combo of dark chocolate and almonds. I usually don't like chia but you can't really detect them. The only con is that I don't love the addition of rosemary. It's not overbearing and you can only really taste here and there but I think it would taste better without.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this granola bar and my monthly Pinch Me box. I am very satisfied with the flavors in textures of this bar. I do not usually buy a car she granola bars because of the price, but I am certainly willing to purchase this since I have tried the sample and absolutely love it!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?
Nancy M.
Orlando, FL
I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if there are any vegan products like this that you all like?