BY KASHI

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Manal A.
Toronto
OMG IT is so delicious. For anyone who love the combination of salt and chocolate will love this bar. For me chia seed and almond give this bar a nutrition boost.
Deanna A.
Orangeville
I love the mix of sweet and salty. I was given this after a 5k race, as part of the it, and loved it. ended up buying some at the store. only problem is, my husband eats them all the time as snacks, to a point it was bad, so i had to stop buying them. ...just shows they are delicious!
Ananda R.
These are really good. I got it for free so I do not know what is the price of it, however, it is a must try. I fell in love with it. It is a really good snack in between meals and it is pretty healthy. Good to cut hunger. I can see myself purchasing this. It is soooo good.
Rachel P.
Ottawa, ON
These are so good! The combination of almond, chocolate, sea salt, and chia tastes amazing, yet not too sweet. I wouldn't classify it as healthy, though it is much healthier than most other granola bars! It is energizing and I always feel good after eating one. It is a bit expensive, so I usually wait until it is on sale at Shopper's.
Afnan A.
Obsessed is an understatement. I love love love these granola bars! I would eat them every day if I could, but I find they're a little expensive. I find them to be quite healthy in comparison to a lot of the other granola bars I usually eat, that must be why they're higher in price, but oh are they delicious!
Dorra O.
Ariana
I wanna taste these chewy bars when I want to eat my snack or before my workouts , they are luscious and full of protein . They are super healthy and I recommend it for healthy people who want a tasty treat . I like the dark chocolate ingredient in it , it's really natural .
Brook P.
I'm always looking to find something that is healthy- or have mostly healthy ingredients. Kashi granola bars are my go to. I'm usually always in a rush so I just take one of these and eat it on the go!!
Valérie P.
These are my favorite granola bar because they are one of the most recommended by nutritionists and they are very tasty. This flavor is my favorite because I like the sweet/salty taste. I eat it usualy for breakfast or for snack. This brand is a little bit more expensive than other brand but it is worth it for the quality of the product
Bryanna W.
Stittsville , ON
Love these bars so much! Definitely would recommend! Expected them to be super gross because they're on the healthier side however they're amazing. Perfect for a snack to keep you going throughout the day or even as a little treat because of the great taste. 100% recommend!!
Krystan T.
Brantford, ON
These are very good granola bars but a little on the pricey side. I like to splurge when they are on sale but I sadly can't take them to work due to the fact that they contain nuts and I work in a nut-free environment. The coconut bar is also very tasty.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?