BY KASHI #36 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Beatriz B.
Orlando, FL
Meh is all I have to say. They really taste fresh, without preservatives and such, but they just aren't the best tasting. They have great nutritional value, so that might be why. I have tried a few other flavors and was just not blown away with the taste.
Jade O.
Mooresville
Hands down the most amazing and delicious granola bars I have ever tried. The packaging is pretty as well. They may be a little on the pricey side for some but they make a great snack or lunch box add in for kids. It's healthy and good so there's 2 in 1!
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
Kashi granola bars are my favorite. This is the perfect snack, the almond and the chia keep me full. The chocolate flavor is light enough to fulfill a sweet tooth but not over do it. I love these for a quick, healthy snack on the go.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
These are my all time favorite. They're the perfect little grab and go snack and are also great if you have a sweet tooth but don't want to eat a super sugary candy bar or bowl of ice cream. A yummy and healthy snack, I'd definitely recommend trying them. My favorite is the cherry and chocolate.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
I love putting these in my bag to carry throughout the day! I love the texture and flavor. I seem to always have these at home, everyone here loves them! I got mine at Target and loved them ever since!
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
I try my hardest to keep my snacking to  a minimum but when I chose a snack its usually something that is healthy. I like these very much because of their protein content and they also have an interesting but great taste with the almond chocolate and sea salt
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
I recently purchased this for an overnight at my job and I loved it . The flavor keeps me from grabbing a candy bar and it's feeling so I don't crave junk food. I totally recommend it.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I really love Kashi products, these bars included. These have a sweet, chewy flavor. I have one of these in the morning to keep me satisfied until lunch time. My only complaint is that sometimes the little chocolate pieces fall off.
Vanessa R.
Gresham, OR
Just the fact that it has chocolate has me sold! But seriously with all jokes aside. It is a great granola bar that has real ingredients that you can read and understand. You can also taste it! I buy this granola bar over and over in my house.
Valerie J.
Eh. I'm not a fan of the chia seeds in the bar. It gives an odd, unsatisfying crunch and the little seeds just spread all over my mouth getting between my teeth. Luckily, the taste of the bar was up to par of Kashis products but the chia seeds--the bar can go without.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these granola bars good? Actually chewy?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?