Alexis L.
Norco, CA

Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?

Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
1 year, 3 months ago
The salt enhanced the flavor of the chocolate. I feel sweet and salty is the best combination. LOVE IT!
Tiff P.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
For me, these are overwhelmingly salty. I like the taste but the salt has ruined it for me.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Plattsburgh, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I really barely notice the sea salt flavor so I would say it is just enough to be tasty. I'm not a fan of really salty foods and I love these Kashi bars.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
1 year, 7 months ago
It has the right amount.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
2 years, 1 month ago
I don't think it's too strong, just the right amount balanced with the other flavors.