Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA

How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.

Michaelah Y.
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
I dont
Candace W.
Candace W.
Maple Ridge
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't taste the chia seeds in the bars. I do sometime feel the little gel beads stuck in my teeth afterwards when the small seeds get stuck and swell.
Tiff P.
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
The first time I bought chia seeds I was a little turned off. I didn't read the package on these and didn't realize they were in there. I do not taste them at all and the texture sort of blends in.