Sandy H.
I’m a huge fan of Kashi cereals, so I was excited to try the Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt chewy granola bar. On my first bite I was surprised that it doesn’t taste super sweet. It has a little sweetness, a little saltiness, and a lot of chocolate delicious flavor. You can taste the almonds and chocolate chunks that are all throughout the bar. I ate one bar on a day that I skipped lunch, and it actually curbed my hunger. It’s a great afternoon snack choice because it’s only 140 calories, and it has 3 grams of fiber and protein. I definitely want to get more of these and also try their other flavors. Thank you PINCHme for sending me this granola bar complimentary in exchange for an honest review.