Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1912 reviews
I received a complimentary Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar from Pinchme.com but I was not super impressed. The texture wasn't my favorite (a few shells from the nuts threw me off). The sweet and salty flavor of the cocoa with the nuts is good but there is an odd after taste (the glycerin possibly) that made finishing the sample a little hard to do. This was not my favorite granola bar at all, but if I was hungry I could eat it. Doesn't look like it's picture although the packaging is nice.