BY KASHI #51 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

This Chewy Granola Bar Is Sweet, Salty And Deliciously Nutritious. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better. Now This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Roasted Almonds, Rich Dark Chocolate And A Touch Of Sea Salt Shine Even Brighter. It’s A Great Snack For Any Activity!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Chia Seeds, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Sea Salt, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• Who got this in their Pinch Me?3 Answers
  • Are there a lot of almonds in these like it shows in the ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • "These are absolutely delicious." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't really like how the chia seeds get stuck in my teeth." in 1 review
  • "These are a super yummy, quick snack that are great when you're in a hurry and don't have time for breakfast." in 1 review
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt New & Improved Chewy Granola Bar  is pretty good. I am not a fan of granola bars due to the texture and taste. But this one is quite pleasant. It was chewy enough not to break your tooth and firm enough not to be annoying and adhere to your teeth. The first flavor was a strong dark chocolate taste. the the other notes kicked in making for a pleasant, yummy treat. I would like to try more and will try other flavors. I have received this bar free for testing purpose from Pinchme.
Angeline E.
Tastewise, this is a decent granola bar. I love that it's chock full of good stuff. The texture is definitely chewy, which I don't mind. The biggest downsize is that it is very messy. Unless I keep it in an insulated lunchbox with ice pack, the chocolate starts melting as soon as I leave the house and I will definitely get chocolate all over my hands (even trying to eat it carefully with the wrapper).
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I received this in a Pinchme box to sample. I loved it and I was actually unsure that I would like it from some of the other similar products I tried. This Kashi bar does not taste like it is good for you like it is, it is not too hard and has a very naturally sweet flavor. I went out and bought an entire box so I could have something sweet that is also healthy.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a complimentary Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Chewy Granola Bar from Pinchme.com but I was not super impressed. The texture wasn't my favorite (a few shells from the nuts threw me off). The sweet and salty flavor of the cocoa with the nuts is good but there is an odd after taste (the glycerin possibly) that made finishing the sample a little hard to do. This was not my favorite granola bar at all, but if I was hungry I could eat it. Doesn't look like it's picture although the packaging is nice.
Sandy H.
I’m a huge fan of Kashi cereals, so I was excited to try the Kashi Chocolate Almond Sea Salt chewy granola bar. On my first bite I was surprised that it doesn’t taste super sweet. It has a little sweetness, a little saltiness, and a lot of chocolate delicious flavor. You can taste the almonds and chocolate chunks that are all throughout the bar. I ate one bar on a day that I skipped lunch, and it actually curbed my hunger. It’s a great afternoon snack choice because it’s only 140 calories, and it has 3 grams of fiber and protein. I definitely want to get more of these and also try their other flavors. Thank you PINCHme for sending me this granola bar complimentary in exchange for an honest review.
Alyssa K.
I received a free sample of this to test and review. I love these granola bars! They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty with bits of chocolate and almonds. They are chewy and delicious. A perfect snack! I will be purchasing another box next time I go grocery shopping.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
These are super great bars for a quick snack to hold you over til your next meal. They don't have enough protein for a meal replacement and they're not super low calorie for what you get so I probably wouldn't use them on a diet, but they're great for a simple, all natural ingredient snack. They have 3 grams of protein, 140 calories, 5 grams of fat, and 7 grams of sugar. However, all the ingredients are wholesome, such as "whole grain oats" as the first ingredient and "rosemary extract for freshness". The fats are mainly healthy fats from the almonds. Plus, these taste delicious. I keep them at work for when I get hungry before lunchtime and don't want to give into a junk food craving.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I just tried this granola bar. I received a sample through PinchMe. It was pretty good. Although I don’t think I would find myself eating every day. With the combination it’s a little dryer than I would have liked. But I did eat the whole bar.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
I purchased the large value box of these at my local Costco. They are a good granola bar, but are hard and not that chewy which i prefer in a bar. The reason i am drawn towards Kashi is because of their natural ingredients, but this bar to me was just okay, tasted dry, and is not something i always want to reach for as a snack.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Great energy snack!! I find the Kashi bar great for a mid-day snack. A little salty, a little sweet and not too high in calories.The little bits of chocolate go a long way and this bar is not gooey, too-sweet treat, it's just right, especially with the touch of salt.  I would highly recommend this.
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Is the sea salt contained in this very strong or is it enough to give a good flavor?
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this product? Can you taste the chia seeds? I usually do not like chia seeds in the products I eat because of the taste and text.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who got this in their Pinch Me?
Olivia C.
I have been looking for a bar that has the chia inside because I don't have the time in the morning to make a smoothie and add it in. Would this be a good alternative?
Nancy M.
Orlando, FL
I am looking for new vegan products, I wanted to know if there are any vegan products like this that you all like?