Kashi® Chocolate Almond Butter Cookies uploaded by Bonnie L.

BY KASHI

With Real Nutrition Baked In, Kashi® Cookies Make Your Sweet Tooth Naturally Happy. Delight In Every Delectable Bite Of Real Almond Butter, Rich Cocoa And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grains.

The Chocolate Almond Butter Cookie Is A Soft And Chewy Little Indulgence Made With Rich Cocoa, Creamy Almond Butter, Dark Chocolate Chips, Crunchy Almonds And Real Nutrition Baked Right In.

Our Cookies Combine Our Signature Seven Whole Grain Blend With Natural Ingredients For A Home-baked Taste You Can Feel Good About Indulging In.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Dried Cane Syrup, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Honey, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa, Almond Butter (Almonds), Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavor, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Organic Skim Milk, Walnuts, Organic Eggs, Peanut Flour.

Contains :  Wheat, Soy, Almond, Milk, Walnut, Egg And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts

Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
My guilty lil pleasure. These are so delicious so soft and the best part is a healthier choice I always have these in my pantry cannot get enough of them the almond butter and chocolate combo is insanely good. You will not regret buying these
Brenda S.
New Lebanon, OH
These cookies are the perfect healthy snack for my busy children. They're low in sugar and high in fiber. They taste so amazing. They're not overwhelmingly sweet and deliver a great balance of taste and nutrition.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
So good and so good for you these cookies are so delicious I eat them with some Allman milk when I'm on the run and they're actually pretty filling and they're also good for. Snacking they're also very I recommend them
Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These are my favorite cookies. They aren't very cheap but when they are in sale you better believe they are in my basket. They have healthy ingredients and I don't mind my child eating these. I wish more stores carried these.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Just tried this and I love it!! It's just sweet enough for me since most cookies are way too sweet for my taste. It's very chocolatey- dark chocolate? I love dark chocolate. And it has
Little bits of almonds and chocolate in it. YUM! I wasn't sure my 33 year old would really
Iike it because it kind of tatstes "healthy," but she really did. Wins all around!
Rachel T.
Jeannette, PA
These delicious, soft-baked cookies rock my world. They're soft, just sweet enough, and have a texture you'll never find in another cookie. Plus, you feel a little less guilty about eating them! Sometimes, I'll even have one with some fruit for breakfast! If you're trying these for the first time, expect a slightly more granola bar texture. My only gripe is they're a little pricey (~$4 a box).
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
Not only are these cookies packed with 10g of whole grains, the chocolate cookie itself is soft and rich! The almond butter adds a nice notes of sweetness that blend perfectly with the chocolate! These are great for snacking and much better than binging on any other cookies!
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I LOVE these. They are still a cookie but made in a more healthy way. They are def more pricey than regular cookies especially for the quantity but for the quality it worth it. Very easy to find in most stores in the cookie aisle.
Ashley Q.
These cookies are delicious! They're very filling and still guilt free, but they are a bit dry in my opinion. You definitely get bang for your buck with the amount that comes in the box.
Nessa C.
Barksdale AFB
How amazing is it to have some decent, delicious, good for you cookies just ready and waiting for you any time you want it? THATS what these cookies are! My go to hit that sweet spot cookie without the baking mess!