Kashi® Chimicurri Quinoa Bowl Entree Box uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI #73 in Vegetarian Meals

Twelve thousand feet above sea level, in the remote Altiplano region in southern Bolivia, our quinoa is grown and harvested by a collective of dedicated family farms. It's so high up in the mountains, it can be hard to breathe, but the cool climate and sandy soil make it the ideal environment for quinoa — today and for the past 3,000 years. see more...

Zanesville, OH
This is very good! I think I like the Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl 9 oz. Box a little better, but this is amazing also and has a little heat! I really love Kashi frozen bowls. I know they are a little pricey, but if you go ahead and spend the extra few bucks you will not regret it whatsoever!
Maiah M.
Dumfries, VA
My husband enjoys these; I have food allergies so I stay away from kashi but he says this one is pretty good and makes an easy and convenient and pretty healthy meal option.
Christina F.
Overall I really liked this bowl- it seemed much fresher and had a lot better color than most other frozen meals. The one thing I didn't like about it (and why I probably won't repurchase it) was the level of spice. On the back, it classifies this meal as mild but I would say it's at least medium. Definitely wasn't expecting that level of spiciness. Other than that it was tasty and seems to be made from good quality ingredients
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite bowl from this company. It tastes amazing and it's great and guilt free for when you don't want to really cook much but still get a filling meal. I love all the bowls, but this is definitely my favorite one and I have at least one or two a week.
Bree M.
I love kashi granola bars and cereal, but i was blown away by the flavor combo in this microwavable dinner! My only problem is that they're pretty spendy
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
I love this bowl. Whenever im in a rush and have no time to cook and want to eat healthy. I warm one of this bowls up and its so tasty and good
Escarlet P.
Trying this product for the first time. So far I am pleased with it's taste. Diferent flavors but this is my favorite
Stefanie B.
Love the quinoa but not the spice on this .. alittle odd for me... not my usual go to....
Zanesville, OH
So you like this, or the Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl 9 oz. Box better? I think I like the sweet potato one better just because the sweetness in the sweet potato seems to cool down the best in this dish! Overall, they are amazing dishes by far and I would highly recommend them all! I love Kashi!
Zanesville, OH
Do these have to be made in the microwave?