BY KASHI #80 in Vegetarian Meals

Twelve thousand feet above sea level, in the remote Altiplano region in southern Bolivia, our quinoa is grown and harvested by a collective of dedicated family farms. It's so high up in the mountains, it can be hard to breathe, but the cool climate and sandy soil make it the ideal environment for quinoa — today and for the past 3,000 years. see more...

Christina F.
Christina F.
Overall I really liked this bowl- it seemed much fresher and had a lot better color than most other frozen meals. The one thing I didn't like about it (and why I probably won't repurchase it) was the level of spice. On the back, it classifies this meal as mild but I would say it's at least medium. Definitely wasn't expecting that level of spiciness. Other than that it was tasty and seems to be made from good quality ingredients
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite bowl from this company. It tastes amazing and it's great and guilt free for when you don't want to really cook much but still get a filling meal. I love all the bowls, but this is definitely my favorite one and I have at least one or two a week.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Love the quinoa but not the spice on this .. alittle odd for me... not my usual go to....