Kashi® Chimichurri Quinoa Bowl uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

Our New Chimichurri Quinoa Bowl Is Full Of Whole Grains, Kale And Zucchini. And To Kick It Up A Notch, We Added An Argentinian-inspired Grilling Sauce, Made With Vinegar, Garlic Parsley, Cilantro, Extra Virgin Olive Oil And Aromatic Herbs.

This Plant-based Meal Uses Consciously Sourced Quinoa From Bolivian Altiplano Mountain Farms — It Is A South American Entrée, After All.

Ingredients :

Cooked Red Quinoa (Water, Red Quinoa), Cooked Lentils (Water, Lentils), Water, Red Potatoes, Roasted Red Onions, Kale, Red Bell Peppers, Cooked Black Beans, Zucchini, Corn, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, Jalapeno Peppers, Cilantro, White Distilled Vinegar, Dried Garlic, Cornstarch, Roasted Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, Carrots, Celery, Sea Salt, Cumin, Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano, Leek Juice Concentrate, Dried Tomato, Dried Green Peppers, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper.

Zanesville, OH
This is very good! I think I like the Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl a little better, but this is amazing also and has a little heat! I really love Kashi frozen bowls. I know they are a little pricey, but if you go ahead and spend the extra few bucks you will not regret it whatsoever!
Christina F.
Overall I really liked this bowl- it seemed much fresher and had a lot better color than most other frozen meals. The one thing I didn't like about it (and why I probably won't repurchase it) was the level of spice. On the back, it classifies this meal as mild but I would say it's at least medium. Definitely wasn't expecting that level of spiciness. Other than that it was tasty and seems to be made from good quality ingredients
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite bowl from this company. It tastes amazing and it's great and guilt free for when you don't want to really cook much but still get a filling meal. I love all the bowls, but this is definitely my favorite one and I have at least one or two a week.
Maiah M.
Dumfries, VA
My husband enjoys these; I have food allergies so I stay away from kashi but he says this one is pretty good and makes an easy and convenient and pretty healthy meal option.
Bree M.
I love kashi granola bars and cereal, but i was blown away by the flavor combo in this microwavable dinner! My only problem is that they're pretty spendy
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
I love this bowl. Whenever im in a rush and have no time to cook and want to eat healthy. I warm one of this bowls up and its so tasty and good
Escarlet P.
Trying this product for the first time. So far I am pleased with it's taste. Diferent flavors but this is my favorite
Stefanie B.
Love the quinoa but not the spice on this .. alittle odd for me... not my usual go to....
Zanesville, OH
Do these have to be made in the microwave?
Zanesville, OH
So you like this, or the Kashi® Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl better? I think I like the sweet potato one better just because the sweetness in the sweet potato seems to cool down the best in this dish! Overall, they are amazing dishes by far and I would highly recommend them all! I love Kashi!