BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® All Natural Chicken Enchilada Frozen Entree.
The seven whole grain company.
24g whole grains.
12g protein.
6g fiber.
9g total fat per serving.
Natural* shredded white chicken and vegetable inside a 7 whole grain tortilla covered in ancho sauce sprinkled with cheddar cheese, with a side of Kashi?? 7 whole grain & vegetable pilaf.
New!
Say hello to the whole grain goodness of our all natural* entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Serving suggestion.
*No artificial ingredients, only minimally processed.

Katrina R.
Washington
Yum Yum!  The flavors are bold and a great frozen entrée that is actually full of great ingredients that help with digestion.  When I have to work through my lunch hour this is a healthy way to eat lunch.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
I love this Kashi brand. It makes me feel good eating it cause I know it’s healthy for me. Price point is decent. Not the cheapest but you know you are getting quality.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
kashi natural chicken enchilada tastes legit like it should. I'm so surprised that its frozen because it tastes so legit and it doesn't even taste fake at all. im so in love with this because its so delicious and I don't even need to eat out or feel guilty
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I really like the Kashi brand. I fixed these for my dinner and they didn't disappoint. The flavor was great and they baked very well. They are a little bit more expensive, but the quality holds up to the price.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Holy cow!! Best TV dinner, taste fresher than the average TV dinner. Great for those nights when cooking isn't an option.
Brittany W.
Thomson, GA
Really delicious. I just like the idea of kashi products and its great that they taste good too. Definitely recommend
Jennifer Y.
Great frozen meal that is made with the freshest ingredients. Love how it's on the healthy side and quick and easy
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
This is so yummy and super healthy without being considered a "diet" food. The convenience is amazing.
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Delicious frozen dinner enchilada. Could use a little more spice, but not when mass produced.
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
I always buy it because it is very economical and it is also very tasty!!!!
I love that brand, all the products they have produced are incredible.
The presentation is very pretty!!!
RECOMMEND IT!!!