Kashi Chewy Nut Butter Bars Salted Chocolate Chunk-5 Bars uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY NONE

From the Manufacturer: Our new Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars are made with almond butter and coconut oil meaning you can feel good about eating something so good. And best of all, this vegan bar is made with Certified Transitional ingredients, which means every time you buy a bar youre directly supporting farmers in their journey to turn their farmland organic in the U.S. So not only are our Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars good to eat, they are good for you (with 8 grams of sugar) AND good for the farming community. Now thats a good-good-good (or a win-win-win)! to learn more about Certified Transitional. Non-GMO Project Verified Made with Certified Transitional ingredients Gluten-free Vegan see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I love this.  I am not huge on protein or snack bars in general. my husband is, so I've tried a lot. Some I liked, but none I have constantly repurchased...until this one. I love this. It's not too sweet, not too salty. I love this particular flavor. I like the chewiness- it's easy to eat and great for on-the-go, or in the car...no crumbs to fall all over the place. More people need to try this!!  I want to try other flavors, but I'm so happy with this one, I always just end up re-buying this nut butter salted chocolate chip.
Morgan S.
Delicious. Not overly almond butter tasting. Instead has a solid nut taste with hints of sweet and salty. My new favorite chewy bar. It's sooooo good with a banana and glass of milk. The chewy consistency is just right. Wish I had purchased 5 boxes.
Stacy-Ann T.
I love a healthy snack bar that taste good and provides protein. This nut bar is just the right mix of salt and sweet. It's also non GMO and helps me to fight cravings in between meals.