Kashi® Chewy Nut Butter Bars Salted Chocolate Chunk uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

Kashi® Chewy Nut Butter Bars Salted Chocolate Chunk

Our New Salted Chocolate Chunk Chewy Nut Butter Bars Are Made With Almond Butter And Coconut Oil — Meaning You Can Feel Good About Eating Something So Good. And Best Of All, This Vegan Bar Is Made With Certified Transitional Ingredients, Which Means Every Time You Buy A Bar You’re Directly Supporting Farmers In Their Journey To Turn Their Farmland Organic In The U.S.

Whole Grain Oats*, Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chunks*† (Cane Sugar*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*), Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Sorghum, Almond Flour, Dates, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil*, Palm Oil, Oat Fiber*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I like to cut it in square and put it on my Greek yogurt bawls or in my oat sometimes times but by it self it is to strong for me, I will try others flavors and see how it taste.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I love this.  I am not huge on protein or snack bars in general. my husband is, so I've tried a lot. Some I liked, but none I have constantly repurchased...until this one. I love this. It's not too sweet, not too salty. I love this particular flavor. I like the chewiness- it's easy to eat and great for on-the-go, or in the car...no crumbs to fall all over the place. More people need to try this!!  I want to try other flavors, but I'm so happy with this one, I always just end up re-buying this nut butter salted chocolate chip.
Morgan S.
Delicious. Not overly almond butter tasting. Instead has a solid nut taste with hints of sweet and salty. My new favorite chewy bar. It's sooooo good with a banana and glass of milk. The chewy consistency is just right. Wish I had purchased 5 boxes.
Stacy T.
I love a healthy snack bar that taste good and provides protein. This nut bar is just the right mix of salt and sweet. It's also non GMO and helps me to fight cravings in between meals.