Kashi® Chewy Nut Butter Bars, Chocolate Trail Mix uploaded by Ella P.

BY KASHI

Our New Chocolate Trail Mix Chewy Nut Butter Bars Combine The Best Versions Of Everything You Love From Your Favorite Trail Mix In A Convenient, Nutritious Snack Bar (With 7 Grams Of Sugar!). Oh And Did You Know This Bar Also Helps Increase Organic Farmland In The U.S.?

No, It’s Not Too Good To Be True: You Can Actually Do Good While Eating Good. Each Bar Is Made With Certified Transitional Ingredients, So When You Buy These Bars You’re Directly Supporting Farmers In Their Quest To Turn Their Farmland Organic. To That, We Say: Good For You!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats*, Brown Rice Syrup, Cashews*, Almond Butter, Sorghum, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Chocolate Liquor*†, Almonds, Dried Cranberries* (Cranberries*, Cane Sugar*), Dates, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil*, Palm Oil, Figs*, Oat Fiber*, Salt, Natural Flavors, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Cashew, Almond And Coconut. May Contain Milk, Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Target*
Amber L.
Florida City
I love Kashi brands! This is my favorite granola bars they have! They are packed with a lot of fiber, these helped my through my pregnancy when I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Good healthy snack.
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
So yummy! It's nice to snack on something that you know will not only satisfy your craving, but you know is good for you as well. Like other Kashi foods, it has a great taste and fills your belly. Wish they would come out with more flavors though.
Kella T.
I felt as though their bars weren't as filling as the typical bars I get, but they do have great flavor. I don't eat them often, unless the stores are out of my first choice. For a granola bar, these are on the middle range of the price area, but I would expect a larger portion considering they aren't the cheapest.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I had an idea that these bars would taste much like all the other Kashi bars. I have bought so many before that I was sure it would be alike. I bought these at Walmart for a good price. And they taste so good! They are a little gooey and very soft. I would recommend trying these!
Izabel P.
Baumholder Germany
I have a lot of bars that I purchase I always tend to lean to these. They are very delicious and also a good little snack. I usually eat these between meals either between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. They are even a great little midnight snack!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Super yummy! The perfect amount of choc and sweet.8 eat these bars when I crave candy. I'll eat one of these instead of indulging in a high fat candy bar. These hit the sweet tooth spot. I have boughten these a few times and love the crunchy but soft texture
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
I friggin' LOVE these bars! They totally hit the spot when craving something sweet, salty, and chocolatey. Best part is that they are healthy and easy to find at the local grocery story. Perfect snack to keep in your desk or car for those afternoon hunger strikes.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
These are alright. I don't like the texture of these kashi bars and it feels like it has a weird after taste. However, I assume these are a little bit healthier than other bars.
Hope C.
Yum! These are so good. The crunchiness of the nuts mixed with the sweetness is perfect. They are the perfect snack. They have a great flavor. Fills me up quickly and lasts a long time. I will purchase these again!
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
These are really yummy bars. They are really healthy for you too but they don't taste like it, which some other things do. They are really easy to bring along for snacks and are very satisfying also!
Alex P.
#kashi are my faves!!! N this looks so satisfying for a quick snack on the go!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Has anyone tried these? What kind of nut butter do they use?
Michal M.
Hey, i would really like to review this product