BY KASHI

Our New Gluten-free Almond Snickerdoodle Chewy Nut Butter Bars Are Not Only Made With The Ideal Balance Of Taste And Nutrition In Mind, They’re Made With The Goodness Of Community Too. These Vegan Bars Are Made With Certified Transitional Ingredients — So When You Buy Them, You’re Directly Supporting Farmers In Their Quest To Turn Their Farmland Organic.

Each Chewy Bite Combines Almond Butter, Coconut Oil, Dates And A Delicious Blend Of Cinnamon And Vanilla — It’s A Take On A Cookie Fave But Better Because Of The Bar’s Delicious And Conscious Goodness… Plus, Each Gluten-free Bar Has 6 Grams Of Sugar!

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats*, Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Butter, Sorghum, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Almond Flour, Cold Pressed Coconut Oil*, Palm Oil, Dates, Oat Fiber*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Vanilla Extract*, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Almond And Coconut Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts.

Raven B.
Semmes, AL
I really like these, but it can be an acquired taste for some people. I really like having these around as a healthy alternative to really sugary snacks. They’re just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth while having few calories.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love granola bars that have almonds in them! Gives it that extra crunch and boost! And snickerdoodle?! Yes please! A great snack that tastes just like a treat!
Laura S.
I love these bars I promise that even if you eat one you will never go hungry again for the next four hours. They have the kind of high protein that will not make you bloated either because I know some nature valley bars do because they contain a lot of grain but these dont as much and I just love them because I like to eat them after you work out to recover some of that strength.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
MMMMMMM

LET ME TELL YA

Kashi everything is the way to go and their granola bars are the tastiest and healthiest choice out there I swear. You get a decent amount for your money and you could never go wrong with any flavor you choose because they're all just so darn good!

Kashi is also an organic brand and they use all natural / real ingredients
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
These things are delicious!! And probably why they are hard to catch in stock at my local grocery store. The nut butter layer adds to the bar, rather than masking the granola altogether, and is in no way overly sugary sweet. The chewy texture is great, especially for snacking on the go. Will definitely buy again- we enjoy the other flavors too!
Kelsey B.
Mesa
As a mom to be on the go, it’s nice to rely on Kashi to provide snack bars with carefully selected grains and fiber, cautiously avoiding extra added sugars. Kashi definitely delivers by keeping me and my little one going strong thoughout the day.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Kashi bars are one of my go to snack as well as something that I will grab for breakfast sometimes when I am in a hurry and do not have much time. I think the flavor of these are great, and I love the chewiness! Will definitely be purchasing again.
J Jill B.
Midland, TX
Love these bars. They are perfect for an on the go breakfast. Low sugar with 3 grams of fiber make them healthier than any snickerdoodle cookie I have seen. I recommend trying these out especially if you are a busy mom and like nut butters.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
I like this because it works effectively and it is a great value. It is less expensive than alternative brands and I find that it works just as well, so naturally I would prefer to save money and go with this brand.
Monica O.
I love these bars. They have a lot of fiber and taste great. They don't have a weird after taste or anything weird to them. They are a great snack to have in your purse or backpack.