Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack uploaded by Liz R.

BY KASHI

Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
These are the best! On top of being made from the best ingredients on earth, and being a good price on sale, these are DELICIOUS! The texture is nice and balanced, they're filling, and the flavor combos are really good! Honey almond flax is nice and crunchy, the trail mix has a good sweet kick, and the peanut butter is great for your salty cravings and a protein boost! Yummy.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I like these because they are said to be organic and healthy. I will probably be eating them in the future, I dont like the coconut ones though cause taste too much like coconut. If you like coconut then try the coconut ones. I suggest you try them if you can
Priscilla C.
Edison, NJ
I love the Kashi brand in general, especially their cereals. Their granola bars are of great quality, but I feel that there are better options out there in terms of cost, texture, flavor, and consistency. They're a bit tough to chew on in my opinion.
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
They're so tasty and crunchy there like fresh out of the wrapper the chocolate almonds the nuts are so good very healthy for you I take them all the time when I go on hikes or I take somewhen I'm on a break from work it gives me the energy and doesn't make me so hungry
A T.
I do not like granola bars but my office has a stock of these for the desperate times. I prefer Kind bars but these are a second. The trail mix is probably my favorite. The honey would have been my first choice but I do not like the taste of flax seed. My coworkers love the peanut butter - it is always the first to go!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
The money is worth it. It's a bit pricey but I think it's so worth it. It has such a great taste that doesn't taste like regular bars. It's also so healthy and makes you feel full. Definitely recommend
Jessica J.
Naples, FL
Delicious! It has a sweet yet salty taste that compliments well. In comparison to other products, it stands out! I would definitely buy again! Pros: not crumbly! I would recommend to everyone I know!
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Great for quick breakfast or snack. eating one right now filling this out!
These granola bars are a lifesaver. We take them with us everywhere.
Maple Brown Sugar: Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Crisp Rice With Soy Protein (Rice Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Malt, Salt), Brown Sugar Syrup, Maple Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Peanut Flour, Almond Flour, Pecan Flour. Peanut Butter: Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Crisp Rice With Soy Protein (Rice Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Malt, Salt), Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Almond Flour, Pecan Flour. Oats 'n Honey: Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Canola Oil, Crisp Rice With Soy Protein (Rice Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Malt, Salt), Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Peanut Flour, Almond Flour, Pecan Flour.
Christin P.
Sharon, PA
I simply can't get enough of Kashi. It is so good, and it's good for you. I always try to get people I know to try it out, and they always seem to like it a lot. The price is good, and the taste is even better. The packaging is also very appealing to the eye as well.