BY KASHI

Crunchy peanuts plus creamy peanut butter make this bar the perfect snack for peanut and peanut butter lovers. We love chewy, simple, tasty bars. So we simplified all of our chewy bars by cutting the ingredient list nearly in half to make our classics even better.

Now this bar’s star flavors like crunchy, roasted peanuts shine brighter than ever, which means it’s got lots of nutty goodness to nourish your body.

• Crunchy, roasted peanuts
  • 4g Protein per serving
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Vegan
  • *6g total fat per serving

Whole grain oats, brown rice syrup, peanuts, dried brown rice syrup, peanut butter (peanuts), brown rice flour, sunflower oil, oat fiber, glycerin, sea salt, peanut oil, rosemary extract for freshness.

Buy on iHerb
Bethany H.
I love these bars. They are a great snack with protein, fats, and lower sugar than other granola bars on the market. The ingredients are healthy too, which is definitely a plus
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
My kids and i love theses theyre a great snack on the go! Ive bought these several times and continue buying Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Peanut Butter them.
K G.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love Kashi, and I love their granola bars. In particular, I always go for their peanut butter granola bars because of how great they taste, and how much protein they have. Im not a huge fan of chocolate, so having more flavors is important to me. Peanut-butter is such a wonderful nutty flavor, that can also satisfy your sweet tooth, and give you protein. The flavors and nutritional benefits of these bars are why they should be everyones go-to granola bar.
hailey l.
This bar tastes good and has nice texture. I like the peanut butter but I feel it could use more peanut butter flavor. I find them kind of expensive but its worth it for the healthier option. I like that it is chewy and not rock hard like many other granola bars. I wouldn't buy again just because there are so many others to try
Elbony B.
Shelby, NC
I really like this bar I love peanut butter anything so when I'm trying to eat healthier I always try to go with kashi products. Not too sweet at all but definitely takes the craving for something sweet away. Depending on the store the price can sometimes fluctuate but I always go to a store where they have a deal and I would recommend
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I love buying these granola bars for a mid day snack. They are so good and have just the right amount of sweetness to them. I also love the fact that I can eat this snack whenever I can like on the road or when I'm at work. Get them if you love peanut butter!
Karisa F.
Gallatin, TN
5/5!! These are by far my favorite peanut butter granola bars out their. A lot of bars are too hard or just don’t taste that great but these bars are soft enough to eat and not to sweet! If you haven’t tried these and are looking for a healthy peanut butter granola bar then get these.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Kashi peanut butter granola bars are so good. These are perfect for the times you need to eat something but know it's going to be mealtime soon. They satisfy the stomach growl and make it so you can make it to mealtime. I choose these more than any other snack bar. They're all natural and the peanut butter taste just like peanuts. They're so good.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I have searched high and low for anything that would satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without a ton of fat and sugar. Well I am now addicted to these. I LOVE THEM. I have two a day at least - bad days 3 - very satisfying - feel full afterwards. With a glass of skim milk is a great snack. Dropped all candy snacks and other bars - having just these for my snacks - and I've lost 22 lbs - and I do not exercise. I couldn't be happier. If you have chocolate cravings or crave snacks - even late at night - you have got to try these. This is my only review ever - only time I felt so strong about something that I took the time to do it. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
The first time i tried this was at work when they were being given out. I like that its a chewy bar meaning it's not going to hurt my teeth. It has a yummy peanut butter taste which helps me feel full as a choice for my snack in the afternoon because peanut butter is a great protein source.