Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.

BY KASHI

Whole almonds, a sprinkling of flax seeds and a hint of wildflower honey makes this chewy bar the perfect nutty and nutritious snack.

Always seeking to improve, we sought out to make a better tasting bar and use less ingredients, because sometimes simple is better, and in this case, we hope you think so too. Our Honey Almond Flax chewy granola bars are a little nutty, a little sweet and packed with yummy goodness.

• Chewy, whole grains
  • Roasted almonds
  • Wildflower honey
  • 14g Whole Grains per serving
  • 3g Fiber* per serving
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • *5g total fat per serving

Whole grain oats, brown rice syrup, almonds, dried brown rice syrup, brown rice flour, sunflower oil, flaxseeds, honey, oat fiber, glycerin, sea salt, molasses, natural flavor, rosemary extract for freshness, peanut flour.

Susanne S.
Mechanicville
I love Kashi. This is a great brand if you were looking for some good wholesome food. This is a new and improved version of the honey almond flax chewy granola bars. I have been eating these in the old version for many years and always enjoyed them. When I purchased them at the store I did not read that the box said “new and improved”. I took one bite and knew something was different then I read the box. Still taste good but I actually like the old ones better I’m not sure what the differences are as I don’t have an of the older version to compare to. Would definitely buy again
Courtney W.
Corsicana,Texas
Literally my favorite! I love theses soooo much and they are affordable and healthy great for a early morning boost before school or work !! 🤤 would recommend very delicious 😋 it’s a must buy product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this so much! I am so glad they finally released something new because I was tired of the only 2 other options my local Kroger has! This is beyond delicious and I love pesto!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
The Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar in the Honey Almond Flax flavor are so good! You get the benefits of natural grains and almonds with honey. I need to add protein to my diet and what better way to do it than this great tasting bar! Don't forget to try their other flavors which are just as great!
Nisha R.
This is my FAVORITE granola bar of all time. It taste's so good and it's healthy. I've been buying these for the past 5 years. I'm a college student and I always toss this in my backpack to eat on the way to class. The almonds give it a nice crunch, but not too hard like I find other bars to be.
Hannah H.
Love these for a quick pick me up! My husband loves them too - I have a hard time keeping them around because he gets to them :P I will keep a few in my car in case I need a little snack in the middle of a long drive home or to work and I love knowing that what I'm putting in my body is good for me, for the most part.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
really really love these they are super yummy and super healthy I have bought these a few times and will continue to do so they have so many pros they are delicious and healthy and a great alternative to junk food and well they have no cons lol you would just have to try them for yourself to understand how delicious they are
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Delicious, slightly sweet granola bar. This is chewy bar that I recommend for breakfast or a quick snack. It's not very filling, and the bars are kind of small, so you might grab two or more for your quick breakfast or light snack. Overall, a good flavor of a good brand.
marley h.
Kashi has a great amount of different bars and other things such as cereals. I would highly recommend buying. They are so easy to find at and local supermarket. They are full of nutrition and have many great flavors. They are a great value for the price and quality.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
We love this crunchy bar. My kiddos take it in their lunch box every day and they love the taste of it. It's sweet and wholesome and we genuinely keep a box of these in our pantries for on the go snacks. Definitely a must for a busy family of six....
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?