Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Michelle P.Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Honey Almond Flax uploaded by Amber M.

BY KASHI

Whole almonds, a sprinkling of flax seeds and a hint of wildflower honey makes this chewy bar the perfect nutty and nutritious snack.

Always seeking to improve, we sought out to make a better tasting bar and use less ingredients, because sometimes simple is better, and in this case, we hope you think so too. Our Honey Almond Flax chewy granola bars are a little nutty, a little sweet and packed with yummy goodness.

• Chewy, whole grains
  • Roasted almonds
  • Wildflower honey
  • 14g Whole Grains per serving
  • 3g Fiber* per serving
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • *5g total fat per serving

Whole grain oats, brown rice syrup, almonds, dried brown rice syrup, brown rice flour, sunflower oil, flaxseeds, honey, oat fiber, glycerin, sea salt, molasses, natural flavor, rosemary extract for freshness, peanut flour.

Buy on Target*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this so much! I am so glad they finally released something new because I was tired of the only 2 other options my local Kroger has! This is beyond delicious and I love pesto!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
The Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar in the Honey Almond Flax flavor are so good! You get the benefits of natural grains and almonds with honey. I need to add protein to my diet and what better way to do it than this great tasting bar! Don't forget to try their other flavors which are just as great!
Nisha R.
This is my FAVORITE granola bar of all time. It taste's so good and it's healthy. I've been buying these for the past 5 years. I'm a college student and I always toss this in my backpack to eat on the way to class. The almonds give it a nice crunch, but not too hard like I find other bars to be.
Jennifer G.
Alexandria, VA
I had this bar for a light snack today.  I love keeping a box or two of these in my cabinets because it is such a guilt-free go=to snake.  Kashi also has a wonderful assortment of flavors to choose from, so you always have delicious options!  While it may be a bit more expensive then most, I think it is worth it.
Trish S.
Donaldson, AR
This granola bar is soooo good! I've bought it several times and it is the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy! I love that it is so healthy but tastes incredible. I've bought other granola bars in the past but this one tastes real, not factory made. It's a staple in my pantry for a quick, healthy snack.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
really really love these they are super yummy and super healthy I have bought these a few times and will continue to do so they have so many pros they are delicious and healthy and a great alternative to junk food and well they have no cons lol you would just have to try them for yourself to understand how delicious they are
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Delicious, slightly sweet granola bar. This is chewy bar that I recommend for breakfast or a quick snack. It's not very filling, and the bars are kind of small, so you might grab two or more for your quick breakfast or light snack. Overall, a good flavor of a good brand.
marley h.
Kashi has a great amount of different bars and other things such as cereals. I would highly recommend buying. They are so easy to find at and local supermarket. They are full of nutrition and have many great flavors. They are a great value for the price and quality.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
We love this crunchy bar. My kiddos take it in their lunch box every day and they love the taste of it. It's sweet and wholesome and we genuinely keep a box of these in our pantries for on the go snacks. Definitely a must for a busy family of six....
kylie t.
East Hartford, CT
I like kashi and this granola bar was great. It wasn't super sweet or too much it was pretty goo. It's s little more expensive than other brands but it's clean and nice but I was a bit more. But it was really good and nice to take with on the go.
Sheila E.
What is the texture like? brittle?
Gabrielle D.
ANNISTON, AL
Does this have a good taste?