BY KASHI

Roasted Almonds, Dark Chocolate, Espresso And The Goodness Of Whole Grains—these Bars Are An Anytime Treat That You Can’t Wait To Eat. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better.

That Means This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Rich Dark Chocolate And Espresso Shine Brighter Than Ever, All While Nourishing Your Body.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Coffee Extract, Cocoa, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
  Kashi® Chewy Granola Bars Dark Mocha Almond are SO good. They leave my stomach feeling satisfied without being too heavy or upset by the chocolate. I have recently found that my stomach doesn't respond as well to chocolate as it used to. So it's nice finding a snack that I can pick up that contains chocolate without having to worry about how I feel afterwards. I like how it has a sweet, and salty flavor to it without it just tasting like just dark chocolate and nuts. They're a little more expensive when it comes to prices of other granola bars, but it is definitely worth it.
Sarah P.
Simpsonville, SC
I used to LOVE these bars. Great flavor and mix of textures. Whole almonds provided a great crunch. Unfortunately, these were recently "improved" and now they are more like the traditional chewy granola bars. They still taste good but I really miss the old texture. If you like the consistency of Chewy bars you will probably like these!
Athena D.
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and just about anything, so these were perfect.  Great taste, slightly chewy, but with a nice crunchy finish, these are my go-to for a congratulatory snack after long hikes (if it is not too hot or the chocolate melts).
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love all things chocolate and Kashi got it right on these one. Love the flavor its just filling enough for a snack I grab one if I'm running late for work and I am good until lunchtime no problems. I recommend to busy folks its a great in between snack
Elizabeth H.
These granola bars are very sweet but a bit dry. They are great for a snack, but not to stand alone for breakfast on the go. They are a bit expensive but quite tasty. I would recommend this granola bar if you have a bottle of water ready to go.
Bethany H.
This is a great Kashi bar. I geat them on the go, and love the combo of chocolate and almonds. The bar also has a good dose of protein without a lot of sugar. This is one of my favorite flavors, and I highly recommend to others.
Angelina Y.
Pros: -chewy
-chocolate tasting
- coffee tasting
- doesn’t fall apart easily
- chocolate doesn’t melt so easily
- tasty B O I

Cons: - chewy (if you’re more into crunchy bars)
- probably expensive
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Perfect snack to throw in your purse or bag for on the go.  I am often on the go during meal times and to avoid stopping for fast food, I throw a Kashi bar into my bag--perfect to hold me over before I get back to where I can have a good, wholesome lunch.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
By far my favorite granola bar I’ve ever tried! I love the flavor and love the taste! Doesn’t have that chalky after taste like others do. Well worth the price and I will continue to buy!
Caitlyn A.
El Paso
Our favorite cereal bars! We love the perfect combination of the chocolate and almond taste. Knowing it's nutritious and better than most cereal bar brands, makes it even better for us.
Haley S.
Just wondering if these have a coffee taste?
Katie N.
Are these considered a protein bar? Are they filling?
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Are these good? I've been wanting to try
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
Where I can buy this? Does this taste good?
Kayla T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Does these give any energy?