BY KASHI

Roasted Almonds, Dark Chocolate, Espresso And The Goodness Of Whole Grains—these Bars Are An Anytime Treat That You Can’t Wait To Eat. We Love Chewy, Simple, Tasty Bars! So We Simplified All Of Our Chewy Bars By Cutting The Ingredient List Nearly In Half To Make Our Classics Even Better.

That Means This Bar’s Star Flavors Like Rich Dark Chocolate And Espresso Shine Brighter Than Ever, All While Nourishing Your Body.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Flour, Chocolate, Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Coffee Extract, Cocoa, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Almond And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Walmart
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love all things chocolate and Kashi got it right on these one. Love the flavor its just filling enough for a snack I grab one if I'm running late for work and I am good until lunchtime no problems. I recommend to busy folks its a great in between snack
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are great for on the go. They’re chewy, but not super sticky. There’s not a ton of sugar, and they have fiber and protein in them. They also taste delicious! I️ Love Kashi bars!
Sarah P.
Charleston, SC
I used to LOVE these bars. Great flavor and mix of textures. Whole almonds provided a great crunch. Unfortunately, these were recently "improved" and now they are more like the traditional chewy granola bars. They still taste good but I really miss the old texture. If you like the consistency of Chewy bars you will probably like these!
Athena D.
I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and just about anything, so these were perfect.  Great taste, slightly chewy, but with a nice crunchy finish, these are my go-to for a congratulatory snack after long hikes (if it is not too hot or the chocolate melts).
Christina C.
Lake worth
The chewy goodness is real with this one. I live everything about the sweet and salty treat. I could do with less almonds and more of the other yummy goodness. We but them all the time at costco. More bang for your buck! Friends and family need these now!
Elizabeth H.
These granola bars are very sweet but a bit dry. They are great for a snack, but not to stand alone for breakfast on the go. They are a bit expensive but quite tasty. I would recommend this granola bar if you have a bottle of water ready to go.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
These literally taste like mocha coffee! I love eating these, it’s like treating myself to a dessert except healthier. These are my favorite and in my opinion the best granola barsB Would recommend to anyone, especially chocolate lovers!
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
Me and my husband both really like the flavor of these bars, they're so tasty and not overly sweet but the only thing I'm not a fan of is they are a little on the hard side! Wish they were made to be a little chewier!
Samantha J.
Very yummy. Id give it five stars but sometimes i can get tired of them if i have them too often. I like the texture of the bar, especially the almond crunch.. and its nice to have that mocha flavor in the morning.
Caitlyn A.
El Paso
Our favorite cereal bars! We love the perfect combination of the chocolate and almond taste. Knowing it's nutritious and better than most cereal bar brands, makes it even better for us.
Haley S.
Just wondering if these have a coffee taste?
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
Where I can buy this? Does this taste good?