Kashi® Chewy Granola and Seed Bars uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi Organic Chewy Blueberry Almond Granola & Seed Bars: USDA organic 100% whole grains 16g whole grain per bar 3g fiber per serving 4g total fat per serving Non-GMO Project Verified

Kashi® Chewy Granola and Seed Bars
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These are quite tasty and are made of ingredients I know are good for me and my family. I can actually see the almonds, whole grains, and blueberries throughout each bar!My toddler also enjoys eating these. These are good tasting but also are NON GMO AND USDA organic and fair trade certified! So I am helping the farmers and they are helping me!its a win win power packed food bar in my opinion. I think they are very inexpensive for the quality and quantity of the bars. I would recommend them.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
These granola bars are tasty and healthy. I love that they are sweet, but don't contain a ton of sugar. They make a great snack at the office or on the playground. My only complaint is that they kind of fall apart a little bit when you're trying to eat them.
Ohm P.
Clifton, NJ
I really loved this granola bar! It was tasty, filling, and has amazing ingredients. I love the fact that it is organic, non GMO, and has both fruit and granola. I gave one to my mom, who is extremely picky, and she loved it as well! I will definitely be keeping these on hand as a snack in my work and/or gym bag!
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love everything about these bars. For one I love anything blueberry and these taste like real blueberries not blueberry flavor. They are sweet without being too sweet, and filled with great nutritional value. If you're going to eat something granola these are the way to go.
Katherine H.
San Antonio , TX
These bars are crunchy, chewy, & satisfying. They taste delicious. I eat one with my protein shake every afternoon & stay full until dinner. I also eat them for a sweet healthy dessert.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I have become addicted to the Kashi products lately, and their granola bars are the best for a guilt-free snack. The Blueberry Almond is super tasty!
Meghan C.
The MOST delicious protein bar I've ever eaten in my life. You can visibly see the berries and seeds - fills you up and makes you feel healthy
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These are delicious bars and I love to eat them when I am craving something like a blueberry muffin. They do crumble a little bit.
Kristina S.
Tampa, FL
These are great to stash in my purse or diaper bag when I'm on the go! Healthy and keep me full!
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
I love Kashi's chewy granola bars. They include a lot of fruit, so it definitely has a distinct fruit flavor and I like the added crunch with the nuts. It probably wouldn't be good for someone who doesn't like a lot of different textures in their mouth at once, though. I think these are a tad expensive for what you get, so I don't buy them often.