BY KASHI

Chewy Whole Grains, Rich Dark Chocolate And Red Tart Cherries Make For A Bar That Nourishes Your Body And High Fives Your Taste Buds.

Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too. Enjoy Hearty Rolled Oats, Delicious Dark Chocolate And Red Tart Cherries In This New Chewy Granola Bar.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate (Cane Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Dried Cherries, Brown Rice Flour, Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Cherry Puree, Glycerin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

Contains : Soy And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Tree Nuts And Milk.

Kimberly G.
Love love love. I prefer crunchy over chewy anytime and who doesn’t love chocolate and cherries? This is my guilty pleasure. I will say I wish they were a tad bigger just because I can eat one and a half and be satisfied as one makes ya want another but two is to much for that in between snack.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are pretty good. Not my favorite though. I love this brand but I prefer crunchy bars. These would be great if they were crunchy or maybe not as soft. They have a bit of a tangy flavor too. I absolutely love their Kashi® Dark Chocolate Coconut Layered Granola Bars!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Kimberly G.
Love this bar better crunchy instead of chewy. My little ones move the chewy ones best and is better in their mouths but It most s star because I prefer the harder granola bars over chewy. The taste is great but wish it was a little bigger in size.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I bought these for a healthy snack for my daughter, but when I tried them I quickly discovered that I loved them too. They are much better tasting and have better nutrition versus the Quaker bars I had been used to buying. I’m definitely switching to Kashi for snack time.
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I was neither impressed or hated it. After reading the ingredients I believe they are healthy. I think they are similar to other bars. I got them at Target. I don’t think I will be buying this kind again but will definitely by this brand again.
Kelly R.
New York
Granola is supposed to be healthy I’ve heard. This is a great replacement for a candy bar. Just sweet enough and satisfying to the sweet tooth. Pretty filling for a bar as well.
David M.
El Paso, TX
This bar is great tasting. It really low in sugar additives and feels indulging in. The ingredients are super healthy, but I would want more variety when it comes to flavor.
Su I.
I love pretty much any granola bar with chocolate, but Kashi's are especially delicious. I used to live off of these when my schedule was more busy. I don't know that I would consider them particularly healthy, though Kashi products typically boast a higher dietary fiber content. I still really like this flavor though. They also tend to run a little pricier than other granola brands, but I think it's worth it for the quality ingredients.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
These are the perfect dessert or post workout snack when you are craving sweets! Kashi is delicious and all natural brand that between the clean packaging and whole ingredients have you feeling healthy. I would definitely recommend to others! The chocolate and cherries balance each other so well and the flavors are spot on.
Bronx, NY
Can children eat these bars?
Janae C.
What other flavors are there?
Where can I buy them?
Bronx, NY
Are they bars good enough to give as a snack?
Bronx, NY
Do these bars contain whole grains?

back