Kashi® Cereal Bars Ripe Strawberry uploaded by Tiffany L.Kashi® Cereal Bars Ripe Strawberry uploaded by Kelsey Y.Kashi® Cereal Bars Ripe Strawberry uploaded by Veronica M.

BY KASHI

Tasty And Nutritious, Our Cereal Bars Are A Welcome Snack Anytime Of Day. Sun-ripened Strawberry, Whole Grains And Tasty Nutrition Are Baked Right Into These Bars.

Kashi® Soft-baked Cereal Bars Are Baked Up Toasty And Made With Fruit And Honey For Goodness You Can See And Taste.

Best Of All, Our Soft-baked Snack Bars Are Filled With Tasty Goodies And Real Nutrition, With 11g Of Whole Grains* And 3g Of Fiber** In Every Bar. And Unlike Many Snack Choices, They're Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, So You Can Satisfy Your Snack Craving And Feel Great About It, Too.

Ingredients :

Strawberry Filling (Pear Juice Concentrate, Tapioca Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Apple Powder, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Cornstarch, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Elderberry Juice Concentrate For Color), Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Rye, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Whole Wheat Flour, Invert Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Rolled Oats, Honey, Tapioca Syrup, Acacia Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Oat Fiber, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients.

lauren c.
Onalaska
These cereal bars are a great snack throughout the day. They are super tastey and the strawberry tastes very authentic. I buy these every week at the grocery store. Compared to the NutriGrain bars, I find these much more tasty and the strawberry doesn't taste as fake. One problem with these bars is that they are very small and they don't really fill me up as a snack.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
My daughter is OBSESSED with these!! No matter what way the wind blows her toddler appetite, I can always carry a “strawberry bar” with me and she’s good to go! Delicious. Healthy ingredients.. I mean.. what more could you ask for?! LOVE
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
I haven't tried this yet But I'm sure it's just as good as the ones iv had! Can't wait to try it! Deff recomme kashi brand! Update: I have tried them now& they are goood! 🍓🍓
Lauren Y.
Henderson, NV
I get these cereal bars for my son. He has one every morning. He loves the taste! And he's a picky eater. These are the only cereal bars he will eat. He is vegan. I wish there were bigger boxes (and they're hard to find) but we love them
Renn H.
This cereal bar is my go-to for mornings on the go. I love that the strawberry filling isn’t super gooey and overbearing like other bars of its kind. The ratio of filling to breading is on point. The price is pretty fair, too. I usually buy these at Kroger.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
These are sweet and tasty cereal bars that are perfect for breakfast or for a snack. I buy them all the time in bulk from Amazon. They are very tasty and are a lot healthier compared to other cereal bars.
Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
If I could give these 10 stars, I would and I'm not exaggerating. I'm always buying these things and I just love them. I can honestly go through an entire box in one day. Pair it with some almond/silk milk and you got yourself a winner lol
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the taste of this cereal bars, just wish they were less sugary! They are also a little smaller than your average one, but the ingredients are better than most cereal bars. If you love cereal bars, then I would definitely get this!
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
These are delish. A grown up Nutri-Grain as I like to call it. The strawberry tastes like real compote or preserves; not like a concentrate jelly. Healthier option for sure and really nice for someone like me who doesn't make time for breakfast.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
My kids love these . They are def a better option on sugar content than other main brands out there . They are bigger than other bars out there and def filling . Con still to much junk in them . If they would clean up a few more items that would be great Kashi® Cereal Bars Ripe Strawberry