Kashi® Black Bean Mango Bowl uploaded by Christina C.

BY KASHI

Our Unique Blend Of Seven Whole Grains Has Inspired Some Tasty Creations In Our Kashi® Frozen Entrees.

Black Beans With Roasted Red Onions And Green Peppers, Red Peppers And Carrots. Served Over Kashi® 7 Whole Grains And Sesame™ Pilaf And Topped With Fire-roasted Mango Sauce. A Delicious Dish That's Vegan Too!

We Take Great Care In Roasting, Grilling, And Seasoning These Ingredients To Let Their Real Flavors Come Through. With Vegan And Vegetarian Options As Well, There's An Entree For Everyone.

Ingredients :

Water, Black Beans, Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Pilaf (Whole: Oats, Brown Rice, Rye, Hard Red Wheat, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Roasted Red Onion, Roasted Green Bell Peppers, Diced Mangos, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch, Dried Cane Syrup, Jalapeno Peppers, Mango Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Cilantro, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water), Mango Puree Concentrate, Sea Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Dried Garlic.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Christina C.
Arlington, TX
This is a vegan meal. I had high hopes but unfortunately it was not a hit with me. I do love the grains but the rest of it not so much, let me explain. The carrots don’t cook well and their texture was rubbery so I picked them out. I was good to go as far as the taste but then the HEAT hit me!!! 😳 they put soooo much spice in it that I had to look at the ingredient list and found that it had jalapeños! I like spice but this was just overpowering and had a burn down my throat. Someone who really likes jalapeño spice would love this because he taste otherwise was good but I couldn’t get through it🤷🏽‍♀️
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
Had this for the first time the other night and I loved it!  A seemingly common response but I am probably the pickiest eater around so that says alot!  I pretty much never eat frozen dinners but am 37 weeks pregnant with my first baby so figured I would test some out for those sure-to-be nights where I don't have the time or energy to cook.  This passed the test!
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I took off a star just because i had to add a little salt, but i appreciate that i was able to control the amount myself. Overall, this meal makes for a tasty and filling lunch - and this is coming from someone that doesnt like beans. This bowl is delicious.
Johane C.
1st time trying this I was expecting: flavor was going to be off... but I enjoyed it to the fullest. I like how they use natural ingredients that's safe and healthy also low on calories. I would buy all there frozen foods
Mel K.
Fargo
This product is really delicious!!! It is so easy and convenient for the on the go lifestyle. Just pop it in the microwave and you have a great lunch or dinner in a couple seconds! The neutritional value and ingredients are also very good, no need to worry that you sent eating healthy
Maegan F.
Las Vegas
I found this at the 99 cent only store and was pleasantly surprised! This tastes fresh and not frozen. I wouldn't buy these at retail price because I find the too expensive.
Arlene C.
Wht?Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
As far as the different options Kashi has for vegans and vegetarians, this isn't my FAVORITE bowl, but I do like it a lot. It has a nice taste, and it's, like the others, great for when you aren't in the mood to cook a big meal but you still want to get something healthy in you. I love it, and I buy this about once a week.
Taylor D.
The flavors are good for a premade "instant" meal but the portion could be larger. Good for paleo and health aware families on the go.
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
I love bringing these to work, so easy and seriously tastes so good. Honestly I could eat two, but one really is a good portion.