BY KASHI

Kashi berry blossoms cereal 10.5-oz. see more...

Kashi Berry Blossoms Cereal 10.5-oz.
  • "This is my second favorite flavor behind Indigo Morning (which is not on influenster, at least that I have found)!" in 1 review
Carlos A.
Bronx, NY
I've been trying to find a cereal that's a little more healthy and that would work with my diet. This cereal has berries which I love and it tastes even better with almond milk. If you're looking for a healthy alternative I would definitely try this. I bought mine in Target but I'm sure they have them in other supermarkets and stores as well. I hope you enjoy!
Laura M.
I enjoy this cereal in the morning before I go to work. It makes a quick and easy breakfast, and stays with me longer than most cereals. It's made with whole grains, so it does fill you up. I love Kashi products, and this one is no exception. Just wait until there is a sale to stock up.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
No exaggertation here I love this cereal. It's so gooooood and I can never just eat one bowl. The flavor kind of reminds me of Captain Crunch Berries. I've even made a trail mix with dark chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds as well as dried blue berries that is out of this world.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
I freaking love this cereal! It tastes like captain crunch only it's healthy! I've bought this cereal numerous amount of times I can't even count. I've mostly bought it at whole foods but sometimes my local grocery store has it. Absolutely recommend this cereal.
Roshelle T.
Gainesville, FL
Not my favorite cereal but it isn't bad by any means. If you don't like the texture of dried berries or the taste of them, this is not for you. I believe that is the only reason I do not care much for the cereal. The plain Kashi cereal is really good!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
This Kashi Berry Blossoms Cereal is pretty tasty! I definitely think you should give it a try. Additionally, Kashi strives to be a healthy and naturally derived brand. It's much better for you than all of the sugary cereals on the market.
Sarah Marie G.
This is a way healthier alternatives be to some other berry cereals out there . It has great flavor ! Enough to make me finish quite a few bowls in one sitting. You can buy this at any grocery store that has an organic section .
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I love this cereal! It is Crissy and sweet and makes a great mid day snack! It has a nice whole grain flavor with a light berry twist. I have only purchased this once, but I would buy it again! It is good dry or with milk
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Looooove this cereal. It's a great breakfast food that keeps you going throughout the morning. It's always a great late night or afternoon snack. I also mix the dry cereal with yogurt to give it an awesome texture.
andrea g.
Compton, CA
Love this cereal! Has great flavors! and it is high in fiber! I also love that you can have a little fun with this cereal. I love mixing it in my yogurt!! and I also like to mixing other cereal for more flavors!~!
Imani N.