BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi berry blossoms cereal 10.5-oz.

Kashi® Berry Blossoms Cereal
  • "This is my second favorite flavor behind Indigo Morning (which is not on influenster, at least that I have found)!" in 1 review
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
Kashi's cereals are delicious and good for you! They have some tasty kinds in their brand. I normally eat this for breakfast with some fruit! It fills you up all morning long!
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
This is a very healthy and hearty cereal, all great ingredients, taste yummy with milk or by its self , is alittle expensive compared to other cereals or store brand cereals but for the quality of the product it's good. Would recommend this cereal
nessa s.
Spool yummy. I love these cereals in any flavor or type. So sweet and satisfying. Only down fall is I don't see a significant decrease in sugar content like others and I wish there were bigger boxes! I never eat the recommended tiny portions.
Martha M.
Bridge City , TX
We love kashi products, but this is our favorite one. Compared to other natural/health foods, Kashi is a great price point. They are easy to find at any Walmart, Target, etc. This is a cereal we find ourselves eating over and over again.
Sharlene A.
Arlington, VA
I love kashi brand cereal to start off my day! I feel healthy when I eat it and it keeps me full. I love the berry flavor in this. I always buy kashi and I always will! Great cereal and would recommend.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
I love kashi. Their cereal tastes so fresh and yummy. It's more expensive than some but it's worth it to me. It's definitely healthier and a good source of grains. I'm definitely a repeat customer and will keep buying it.
Darlene W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
love love this cereal fills you up quick and has all natural ingredients which I love that good taste and flavor I haven't gotten anything made from kashi that is bad
Erin B.
Longview, WA
This is my all time fav cereal, with all the dried berrys and it seems to stay crunchy longer them most do!. I always pick up a new box because it is even good on ice cream & yogurt and other treats
Carlos A.
Bronx, NY
I've been trying to find a cereal that's a little more healthy and that would work with my diet. This cereal has berries which I love and it tastes even better with almond milk. If you're looking for a healthy alternative I would definitely try this. I bought mine in Target but I'm sure they have them in other supermarkets and stores as well. I hope you enjoy!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
No exaggertation here I love this cereal. It's so gooooood and I can never just eat one bowl. The flavor kind of reminds me of Captain Crunch Berries. I've even made a trail mix with dark chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds as well as dried blue berries that is out of this world.
Imani N.