BY KASHI

Kashi® Black Bean Mango.
The seven whole grain Company®.
37g whole grains.
8g protein.
7g fiber.
All natural.
Black beans with onions, roasted peppers & sweet mangos, Kashi 7 whole grains & Sesame™ pilaf with zesty mango sauce.
Say hello to the whole grain goodness of our all natural entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Vegan. see more...

Arlene C.
Wht?Stars are born within the clouds of dust and scattered throughout most galaxies. A familiar example of such as a dust cloud is the Orion Nebula. Turbulence deep within these clouds gives rise to knots with sufficient mass that the gas and dust can begin to collapse under its own gravitational attraction. As the cloud collapses, the material at the center begins to heat up. Known as a protostar, it is this hot core at the heart of the collapsing cloud that will one day become a star. Three-dimensional computer models of star formation predict that the spinning clouds of collapsing gas and dust may break up into two or three blobs; this would explain why the majority the stars in the Milky Way are paired or in groups of multiple stars.
Gabrielle J.
Lindenhurst, NY
Had this for the first time the other night and I loved it!  A seemingly common response but I am probably the pickiest eater around so that says alot!  I pretty much never eat frozen dinners but am 37 weeks pregnant with my first baby so figured I would test some out for those sure-to-be nights where I don't have the time or energy to cook.  This passed the test!
Maegan F.
Las Vegas
I found this at the 99 cent only store and was pleasantly surprised! This tastes fresh and not frozen. I wouldn't buy these at retail price because I find the too expensive.
Valerie W.
This meal is so good, especially if you're having a busy day. It's actually satisfying and has a unique taste. I love it!
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Never atevthis in my life. Fairly I think this tasty by the brand product. But it has lot of grain and natural
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Healthy and delicious yay!!! I gotta admit.. I didnt think this would be very good but I love these for dinner
Margo B.
Probably my favorite frozen meal to have especially when I'm working! Filling, healthy & good flavor!