BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Food with CultureAll of us at Kashi are constantly inspired by the mouthwatering flavors and aromas of cuisine from ancient cultures—and we want to bring you with us on the journey to one of our favorite places for inspiration, the alluring Mediterranean (no passport required).We can't get enough of tasting the region's indigenous ingredients such a extra virgin olive oil, basil and white beans. We love learning how the nutritional benefits have helped the culture thrive for centuries by using what's native to the terrain—the original farm to table, if you will.

Alana D.
Initially I didn't think that I would like this combination in a granola type bar. But I was proven wrong. It is the right amount of savory in the middle of the day when you don't have time to sit down for a meal. These bars along with other products from Kashi are always in my pantry.
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought these, but I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing amount of taste and flavor these bars have. A great alternative to your regular snack bar.
Robin R.
These are the perfect pick-me-up on the go snack. Stash some in your desk at work. In the car. In your sock drawer (for night snacking).
Best of all, my kiddo loves them!
Jennie  B.
Duluth, MN
I bought these because the ingredients were unique and I was curious about them. They taste pretty strange, but I am sure would be very tasty to some. At least they seem a bit healthier than the regular snack bars on the market. The bars are also really small. A box of about 6 is 3 to 4 dollars, so a bit pricey for their small size.
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great variation to the sweet granola bar, for those of more savory tastes. The crunch is great, but I wish the flavor was more subtle--the basil is a bit too overwhelming. I'm all for bold flavors, but this bar tastes a little too much like crunchy pizza or Italian breadsticks. Will have to try the other flavor.
Deidre T.
Tried these out because I had a coupon for half off. I generally like Kashi products and have tried many of their cereals and granola bars over the years, but this was a major miss! So gross. I didn't even finish one, and tried to give the rest away but everyone I gave one too hated it too! Just gross flavor and so dry.
Katia V.
Norman, OK
Savory Bars are wonderful on a regular basis, but Kashi Savory Bars are a must have! The Basil White Bean and Olive Oil are the best of the lot. Keep in mind, these seem to only be available at Whole Foods Market, so make sure you call ahead if you're looking for them!
Alvy G.
I just bought these from Target with the Cartwheel discount, and omg they're so good. They pack so much flavor into two bars, I was wishing they packaged this in Wheat Thins-style form instead. But the portion was perfect after I washed it down with water.
Emily B.
Monroe , GA
I take these bars with me almost everywhere I go! The ingredients are so healthy and even when I skip a full meal and have one of these instead I still feel like I'm eating right and they keep me full throughout the day if i have to skip breakfast or lunch
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Kashi Organic Promise Raisin Vineyard Cereal
The Kashi products are always awesome... They are good value not too expensive to buy... I have purchased this variety 2-3 times... and i liked it.. would kind of purchase it again... I would recommend this