BY KASHI

Alana D.
Initially I didn't think that I would like this combination in a granola type bar. But I was proven wrong. It is the right amount of savory in the middle of the day when you don't have time to sit down for a meal. These bars along with other products from Kashi are always in my pantry.
marie a.
Seaford, NY
I prefer the kahi basil, white bean and olilve oil crunchy bar because of the healthy ingredients. Also, it is not at all sweet.
Britni I.
Fenton, MI
I bought these because they were on Ibotta. Delicious snack. Great with hummus and alone. My slightly picky 2 year old loved them too.
Whitney S.
Powder Springs, GA
THIS stuff is EWWWWWWWWWWW is all I gotta say! I prefer chips anyway because it's so goshdarn pricey. Not a good value. NOT A REPEAT CUSTOMER> grosssssss not a good flavor tastes like poop. I hate it. I will never ever ever buy it again I swear as long as I live.
Meizahn H.
Victoria, Ontario
I never thought that I would enjoy a savory granola bar, but I'm absolutely obsessed with these. Great for camping when you're craving something salty.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Although healthytbey were not what I expected. I expected a sweeter flavor since they were shelved with granola bars but they taste more like a cracker and would probably taste better with cheese or some type of spread on them.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
Will not be buying these again, but it is a personal preference. I did not like the flavor, but the texture was great and crunchy. They are too savory in my opinion but great for anyone who wants a bar that tastes like seasonings.
Yessica E.
La combinacion de albahaca y haba mr gusta mucho tienen un sabor singular que me agrada ademas a mi esposo le encantan.
Aimee G.
Burley, ID
IT'S GOOD, IN LIKED THEM. THEY ARE KINDA pricey though, but over all pretty damn good and healthy of course.
Elizabeth R.
Gurnee, IL
These were not the best tasting bars./ They were crunchy but the white beans was not tasty at all. This was a very bland bar.