BY KASHI

Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Powder Springs, GA
THIS stuff is EWWWWWWWWWWW is all I gotta say! I prefer chips anyway because it's so goshdarn pricey. Not a good value. NOT A REPEAT CUSTOMER> grosssssss not a good flavor tastes like poop. I hate it. I will never ever ever buy it again I swear as long as I live.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gurnee, IL
These were not the best tasting bars./ They were crunchy but the white beans was not tasty at all. This was a very bland bar.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
I didn't enjoy this product. The flavor is not appealing and neither is the texture. Would not recommend this product.
Elionice A.
30 23465310 32
Tinaka V.
Tinaka V.
Kingston , ON
The brand Kashi its self is a great brand, i love that they dont use presercatives in their products and generally use whole good for you ingredients.

This flavor of bar however was not pleasant for me at all. It was definitely a savoury bar. price wise it was on the higher end compared to other bars, but kashi products tend to be.
Lindsey l.
Lindsey l.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Thinking of easy way to go food sources for many, this may be an idea extracted when done. Healthy it screams to thise in that field of life. What does it not say is a question some can say.
Toni G.
Toni G.
These are not tasty at all. At least I didn't like them. I normally love Kashi products but this one for me missed the mark.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Cornwall
I have never seen them here in my area.the products are amazing so that makes it ashamed I can't try this product
Paula G.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Although healthytbey were not what I expected. I expected a sweeter flavor since they were shelved with granola bars but they taste more like a cracker and would probably taste better with cheese or some type of spread on them.
Samara S.
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I usually love Kashi granola bars but it was a struggle for me to get through this box. The bars are just really bland and even though I was excited about the idea of savory granola bars, they were a disappoinment and I wouldn't recommend them to another.