BY KASHI

Alana D.
Alana D.
Initially I didn't think that I would like this combination in a granola type bar. But I was proven wrong. It is the right amount of savory in the middle of the day when you don't have time to sit down for a meal. These bars along with other products from Kashi are always in my pantry.
Britni I.
Britni I.
Fenton, MI
I bought these because they were on Ibotta. Delicious snack. Great with hummus and alone. My slightly picky 2 year old loved them too.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Maryville, TN
These bars are crunchy, don't crumble up so quickly in the package, and are delicious. They're just savory enough and may remind one of hummus, which pairs greatly, by the way. Pick them up next time you're shopping.
Welington S.
Welington S.
esses produtos sao de boa qualidade e sao muito saborosos e delicioso pricipalmente no cafe da manha pois da energia e vigor
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Yummy bars good for on the go nice crunch to it I buy these at Walmart for a great value very healthy
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
San Antonio, TX
Love all these products, I will continue eating all of these delicious products and will recommend it to all my family and friends
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Portage
Kashi cereal and granola bars are a great snack with a huge variety of flavors with delicious ingredients. The ingredients are all organic and whole foods with protein and other basic nutrients for your body. This a great snack to take with your to work!
Btissam E.
Btissam E.
Rabat
from brasil this is the best olive ever cant wait ti use it i eat this all the time every morning soo yummy and healthy and not pricey xoxo
Deana F.
Deana F.
My husband loves these! It is good to have savory options to traditionally sweet snacks!
Maria G.
Maria G.
es un buen producto de verdad que lo recomiendo mucho en mi criterio es muy rico y me facina y es tan sabroso que voy a serguir comprandolo