BY KASHI

Melissa P.
Marion, IA
These are fairly good when you are craving something salty, however I still prefer the regular Kashi granola bars to these "savory" bars. I do like the crunch and the mediteranean taste though
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
I usually love Kashi granola bars but it was a struggle for me to get through this box. The bars are just really bland and even though I was excited about the idea of savory granola bars, they were a disappoinment and I wouldn't recommend them to another.
Melissa L.
This cereal is so delicious and satisfying. It has a nice crunch and is just the right amount of sweet. It feels like your cheating, but you're actually fueling tour body with whole grains and good carbohydrates.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
These bars are great. The taste is pleasant to the palette. Kashi does not use any preservatives. It is safe for anyone trying to stay away from chemical added to their foods. Chemicals are harmful. I highly recommend this crunchy bar Or any other Ksahi product. .
Lindsey l.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Thinking of easy way to go food sources for many, this may be an idea extracted when done. Healthy it screams to thise in that field of life. What does it not say is a question some can say.
Madison B.
Maryville, TN
These bars are crunchy, don't crumble up so quickly in the package, and are delicious. They're just savory enough and may remind one of hummus, which pairs greatly, by the way. Pick them up next time you're shopping.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
Interesting twist on a granola bar. It is very savory and not sweet. I like them but my kids were not a fan. I like some of the other Kashi granola bar flavors better.
Aanal V.
Yorktown, VA
Savory bars are great. I have tried two or three flavors and I will buy more of them. It's extremely tasty and balanced snack. Less sugar is always an added bonus.
melissa d.
Oklahoma City, OK
I clicked the go lean crunch

I purchased this cereal last week it was delicious just make sure you don't have too many bowls it has alot of fiber in it!!
channoy h.
Lauderhill, FL
These are so good. they are so easy to carry arounf and i always carry them around with me and in my car. the fact that they're so healthy is good too