BY KASHI

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
These are fairly good when you are craving something salty, however I still prefer the regular Kashi granola bars to these "savory" bars. I do like the crunch and the mediteranean taste though
Lindsey l.
Lindsey l.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Thinking of easy way to go food sources for many, this may be an idea extracted when done. Healthy it screams to thise in that field of life. What does it not say is a question some can say.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
Interesting twist on a granola bar. It is very savory and not sweet. I like them but my kids were not a fan. I like some of the other Kashi granola bar flavors better.
Aanal V.
Aanal V.
Yorktown, VA
Savory bars are great. I have tried two or three flavors and I will buy more of them. It's extremely tasty and balanced snack. Less sugar is always an added bonus.
melissa d.
melissa d.
Oklahoma City, OK
I clicked the go lean crunch

I purchased this cereal last week it was delicious just make sure you don't have too many bowls it has alot of fiber in it!!
channoy h.
channoy h.
lauderhill, FL
These are so good. they are so easy to carry arounf and i always carry them around with me and in my car. the fact that they're so healthy is good too
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Kashi es increíble! Amo a todos sus productos. Mi favorito es este! Cada producto Kashi está lleno de buenos frutos secos y semillas para comer.
Britni I.
Britni I.
Fenton, MI
I bought these because they were on Ibotta. Delicious snack. Great with hummus and alone. My slightly picky 2 year old loved them too.
Tavia J.
Tavia J.
Chesapeake, VA
Very good breakfast bars. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone who loves food that is made from natural ingredients
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Kashi is amazing! I love all their products. My favorite being this! Each kashi product is packed full of good nuts and seeds to eat.