Alana D.
Initially I didn't think that I would like this combination in a granola type bar. But I was proven wrong. It is the right amount of savory in the middle of the day when you don't have time to sit down for a meal. These bars along with other products from Kashi are always in my pantry.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I take these bars with me almost everywhere I go! The ingredients are so healthy and even when I skip a full meal and have one of these instead I still feel like I'm eating right and they keep me full throughout the day if i have to skip breakfast or lunch
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Kashi Organic Promise Raisin Vineyard Cereal
The Kashi products are always awesome... They are good value not too expensive to buy... I have purchased this variety 2-3 times... and i liked it.. would kind of purchase it again... I would recommend this
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Although healthytbey were not what I expected. I expected a sweeter flavor since they were shelved with granola bars but they taste more like a cracker and would probably taste better with cheese or some type of spread on them.
Whitney S.
Powder Springs, GA
THIS stuff is EWWWWWWWWWWW is all I gotta say! I prefer chips anyway because it's so goshdarn pricey. Not a good value. NOT A REPEAT CUSTOMER> grosssssss not a good flavor tastes like poop. I hate it. I will never ever ever buy it again I swear as long as I live.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
For such a combination, the taste is somewhat fine. But it can still be made better. The best thing is that its totally worth that price and with all that price and everything its totally a steal. A highly recommended product for those who hit the gym often.
Melissa K.
Kashi cereal and granola bars are a great snack with a huge variety of flavors with delicious ingredients. The ingredients are all organic and whole foods with protein and other basic nutrients for your body. This a great snack to take with your to work!
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
I was very hesitant to try but such great flavor. Great for on the go or just a snack to have. Definitely recommend trying. I bought mine at winco. A little in the pricey side but great. I would definitely buy again!
West H.
Southlake, TX
When I first saw these, I was hesitant but also curious because I am always craving savory snacks over sweet. They were about the same price and same nutritional value to my normal bars, so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
Will not be buying these again, but it is a personal preference. I did not like the flavor, but the texture was great and crunchy. They are too savory in my opinion but great for anyone who wants a bar that tastes like seasonings.