BY KASHI

Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
These bars are great. The taste is pleasant to the palette. Kashi does not use any preservatives. It is safe for anyone trying to stay away from chemical added to their foods. Chemicals are harmful. I highly recommend this crunchy bar Or any other Ksahi product. .
Sushmita G.
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
For such a combination, the taste is somewhat fine. But it can still be made better. The best thing is that its totally worth that price and with all that price and everything its totally a steal. A highly recommended product for those who hit the gym often.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe , GA
I take these bars with me almost everywhere I go! The ingredients are so healthy and even when I skip a full meal and have one of these instead I still feel like I'm eating right and they keep me full throughout the day if i have to skip breakfast or lunch
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Portage
Kashi cereal and granola bars are a great snack with a huge variety of flavors with delicious ingredients. The ingredients are all organic and whole foods with protein and other basic nutrients for your body. This a great snack to take with your to work!
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Kashi Organic Promise Raisin Vineyard Cereal
The Kashi products are always awesome... They are good value not too expensive to buy... I have purchased this variety 2-3 times... and i liked it.. would kind of purchase it again... I would recommend this
West H.
West H.
Southlake, TX
When I first saw these, I was hesitant but also curious because I am always craving savory snacks over sweet. They were about the same price and same nutritional value to my normal bars, so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
Will not be buying these again, but it is a personal preference. I did not like the flavor, but the texture was great and crunchy. They are too savory in my opinion but great for anyone who wants a bar that tastes like seasonings.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
I was very hesitant to try but such great flavor. Great for on the go or just a snack to have. Definitely recommend trying. I bought mine at winco. A little in the pricey side but great. I would definitely buy again!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Maryville, TN
These bars are crunchy, don't crumble up so quickly in the package, and are delicious. They're just savory enough and may remind one of hummus, which pairs greatly, by the way. Pick them up next time you're shopping.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This cereal is so delicious and satisfying. It has a nice crunch and is just the right amount of sweet. It feels like your cheating, but you're actually fueling tour body with whole grains and good carbohydrates.