BY KASHI

Kashi® Banana Chocolate Chip Soft' N Chewy Bars.
The seven whole grain company.
All natural.
Bring home real fruit and veggie goodness in a tasty snack your family will love.
Made with real fruit and veggie. see more...

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
These were just ok. On the small side and with a bit of a chalky after taste. The plus is that they do not contain chicory root and are good for a quick snack, but don't expect this to fill you up for any length of time. The brand does have a multitude of flavor and chewy vs crunchy. These can be hard to find as most grocery stores carry either the crunchy or chewy brands. However coupons can be found as they are pricey considering their size.
Definitely not what I expect from Kashi. These are one of the few products I've disliked. They have a different texture compared to other comparable products from kashi and other companies. They're very dry to me. I also cannot stand the taste! I wish I could stomach it by I definitely can't.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Clifton, NJ
I tried these once and they were pretty good. They were a good snack to bring to work when I didn't have time to make breakfast. They were very filling. The flavor was very good, I love bananas. I bought them at Walmart. I would probably buy them again if I saw them.
Laura M.
Laura M.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite chewy bar ever! I love the taste, banana and chocolate chip are a perfect combination, I just wish the box was bigger. The taste is awesome! The only disadvantage is that they are hard to find lately, they should sell them everywhere
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
I have not seen these bars In a very long time, but these are my absolute favorite from Kashi. They are chewy and so delicious. I like the banana flavoring - which usually is something no one ever gets correct. The chocolate chips are good too :)
Becky D.
Becky D.
These are one of my favorite bars and is something that you can always find in my house!! They aren't crunchy which means that they aren't messy and they are the perfect little lunchtime dessert, if you're trying to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love banana and I love chocolate, so it was only natural that I was going to love these bars. They are so delicious and soft. I found these in Walmart, but they should be available at any local supermarket. I recommend this product.
Megan K.
Megan K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My husband and I eat these regularly and love all kashi products. They have a big variety and are healthier than other bars. We definately recommend them for on the go people who don't have enough time to sit down and eat breakfast.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these bars as a snack and for a quick breakfast on the go. The babana taste is real not artificial and there is just the right amount of chocolate chip in them. They have a soft, chewy texture and pack a flavor punch.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Foodie Expert
My family loves these. Extremely handy when we're on the run. Great snack for my son and the team after their baseball games. We always keep a couple boxes at the house and purchase it weekly. Really is soft and chewy.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Does anyone know where I can buy these in Canada?
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these good? And how much are they?