BY KASHI

Cindy S.
Coral Springs , FL
These are the best snack bars by far! A little buttery undertone with cinnamon sweetness! Plus the sugar content is not too bad at all if you are watching your sugar intake.
Gabrielle B.
Per nutritional standards and ingredients, this is a good alternative to eating a snickerdoodle cookie. However, the taste is not the same and misses the mark in texture and sweetness. In fact, this bar tastes very heavy on the cinnamon. I don't love it. I would not repurchase this flavor but I am open to trying other Kashi Nut Butter Bars.
stephaniejoy54 M.
Amsterdam
Great and healthy snacks. A little small in size yet surprisingly satisfying. The nut butter keeps it moist and super tastey. I love these bars and keep them in my diaper bag as an on the go snack for myself.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I'm not into the whole cereal bar stuff. And this one was even worse than regular ones. I can deal with nutri grain bars and such but these... No way!
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I haven't tried this specific flavor but I have tried many others and they aren't bad. I would buy them again. Especially, anything with almonds.
Melissa M.
Great snack! Balanced and tastes great. I like to stock these for road trips or hikes! Would definitely recommend.
Yna R.
Brampton, OK
These are my favourite study snacks! I buy them from Walmart in bulk since this flavour in particular is a bit tricky to find. They're absolutely delicious and I love all the unique flavours they have. Not to mention that they're good for you! I would totally recommend this because it's the perfect on the go snack.
meg O.
So delicious! Great to toss in a work lunch or purse for a great on the go snack. Mahdi products always mix great healthy grains with amazing taste so you don't have to give up flavour for a healthy snack.
Roxanna M.
Me encantan estás barra son muy nutritiva y dan mucha energía para las persona que hacen ejercicio es genial súper rica
Cassie B.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Kashi granola bars were recommended by my dietician to increase my protein while keeping my calorie intake low