Add a Photo

By KASHI
#164 in Cookies

The Seven Whole Grain Company™ TLC™ - Tasty Little Cookies Our Oatmeal Raisin Flax Kashi® Soft-Baked Cookies. Sun-dried raisins, rolled oats, and walnuts with the perfect touch of cinnamon. 7 whole grains. Our unique combination--for soft-baked, natural goodness. 600mg ALA omega-3. Crunchy walnuts, whole flaxseeds and canola oil for a delightfully nutty way to get your ALA omega-3. 4g fiber* & 12g whole grains. A tasty way to get fiber and whole grains you need. *4.5g total fat per serving. Give in to cookie cravings! Natural goodies and whole grains baked together for pure cookie bliss. You ll be sure to treasure each and every bite!

Photos (2)
Megan J.
Megan J.

Soft baked cookies are really not for me. A lot of them are way too soft for my liking. These were perfect! The softness wasn't that extreme softness and they weren't a chewy texture either. The flavor was just right. It was a well-balanced mix. The oatmeal didn't over power the chocolate and the chocolate didn't overpower the oatmeal. A great substitute for those with a sweet tooth. These are non-gmo, have 12 whole grains per cookie and 5g of fat. The sugar is 8g and carbs are 20g. I think that is pretty good for a cookie! Each box only comes with 8 so I feel that makes it easier (at least for me) to hold onto self control when I am wanting to snack on sugary foods.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

I used to be a sucker for these! They were a perfect healthy dessert substitute that was guilt free and filling! Very healthy and natural. However, in more recent years I've noticed them to be much more dry right after opening. I wish the cookies were a little more moist. I don't enjoy them being so dry, otherwise it's a great snack or dessert!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Watertown, NY

Kashi Cookies are amazing! They taste really great and won't let you down. They are all natural and organic and excellent for a snack. Kashi also has other great products that I recommend such as cereal, hot cereal, snack bars, entrees, and crackers! You should definitely check out their website! Kashi.com!
Ally G.
Ally G.

These are my favorite cookies! They allow me to fulfil my cravings and sweet toot without the guilt. They can get a little dry at times, but it's nothing too horrible. I would highly recommend that you try these if you haven't already!
Sameen L.
Sameen L.

These cookies are life, and so much more! they are extremely fullfilling and tasty! They complete my craving every time, I just wish there was more in the box and a weeee bit less expensive but they are HEAVENLY!
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA

I enjoyed these, and I appreciate that they are nutritious and delicious! However 4 stars because as far as macros go, I would rather just splurge on an unhealthy cookie that tastes a little bit better:p
Michele M.
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD

Great cookies!! soft, chewy, and delicious!! They are some of the best cookies and have more natural ingredients than most store bought cookies.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

AMAZING. These cookies are so good, just expensive. There's not a lot in the box, but as a treat, so good
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
Bridgeport , CT

Great chocolate taste and also very healthy with the oatmeal
alejandra c.
alejandra c.

I can't get enough of these when I buy them I usually finish the whole box I'm obsessed
Susan R.
Susan R.
Naples, FL

What's your favorite flavor?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi

Do these have peanuts in them?
lyndsay l.
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL

How often do you buy these?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT

Which is your favorite kind?
Makena M.