Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Katye M.Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Megan J.Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Rula G.

BY KASHI

The Seven Whole Grain Company™ TLC™ - Tasty Little Cookies Our Oatmeal Raisin Flax Kashi® Soft-Baked Cookies. Sun-dried raisins, rolled oats, and walnuts with the perfect touch of cinnamon. 7 whole grains. Our unique combination--for soft-baked, natural goodness. 600mg ALA omega-3. Crunchy walnuts, whole flaxseeds and canola oil for a delightfully nutty way to get your ALA omega-3. 4g fiber* & 12g whole grains. A tasty way to get fiber and whole grains you need. *4.5g total fat per serving. Give in to cookie cravings! Natural goodies and whole grains baked together for pure cookie bliss. You ll be sure to treasure each and every bite!

Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies
  • "I love a healthy snack and love these cookies, the chocolate chip ones are the best but the trail mix ones are a great snack too. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love how lashing uses all natural ingredients in their products yet manages to target a sweet tooth customer these are healthy cookies " in 9 reviews
  • "I like whole grains, fruits and chunks of nuts in my foods, but if u don't, then these might not be the cookie for you." in 6 reviews
  • "These cookies will give you a bit more energy that a regular chocolate chip too." in 6 reviews
  • "Great snack that's tastes great and is healthy.. A must try!" in 6 reviews
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I want a cookie but not feel guilty all while satisfying my sweet tooth I reach for these. I don’t even remember why I stopped buying them but I’m glad I found them again! Its NON GMO, and made with real ingredients. You can definitely taste the oats they are delicious! Definitely reccomend!Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies
Peyton H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love these, and always have them around in my dorm. They are great to serve as a healthy snack to grab as I am running out the door on the way to class. They are healthy but they taste so good I almost forget. My roommate has gotten into them now and is so excited when I come back from the store with more.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Super delicious and I find it that it's more healthy than other cookies or so I feel like it's more healthy! I'm happy they came out with different food to try. When I first tried this brand, it was only their cereal. This is a brand I recommend to others to at least try once
Amanda P.
These are great, but I always use another packaging option once they are open. I wish they would come up with a different way to package them. I am a repeat customer of these and I love them for my kids. They are a healthier alternative to other brands.
Brenda B.
South Orange, NJ
These cookies are really good! My friends introduced me to them, and although they are not the healthiest option, they are a really good alternative to regular cookies. Be warned, they do not taste like regular cookies.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
These taste absolutely amazing and they are actually healthy 😍. So it is a win win situation, and they are not really pricey. So if you want a delicious and healthy snack at a really good price, these cookies are a winner.
Kelsi E.
I wish I could give this 10 stars! This brand has such good tasting food! And it’s healthy. I love when I have The chance to go buy some of this product because it is absolutely delicious! I think you should go get a box
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Oh these are to die for!! I absolutely love these cookies! They are a healthy alternative to other brands that have a lot of preservatives.. they are not expensive at all , you get a bang for your buck !
Candace A.
Im really not a fan of any of the other products except for the bars, and the sweets. The meals aren’t really their strong suite. It expensive to eat healthy in any case, not just Kashi.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Soft baked cookies are really not for me. A lot of them are way too soft for my liking. These were perfect! The softness wasn't that extreme softness and they weren't a chewy texture either. The flavor was just right. It was a well-balanced mix. The oatmeal didn't over power the chocolate and the chocolate didn't overpower the oatmeal. A great substitute for those with a sweet tooth. These are non-gmo, have 12 whole grains per cookie and 5g of fat. The sugar is 8g and carbs are 20g. I think that is pretty good for a cookie! Each box only comes with 8 so I feel that makes it easier (at least for me) to hold onto self control when I am wanting to snack on sugary foods.
Susan R.
Naples, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
How often do you buy these?
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Which is your favorite kind?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these have peanuts in them?
Makena M.