Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Megan J.Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Rula G.
3 colors available

BY KASHI

The Seven Whole Grain Company™ TLC™ - Tasty Little Cookies Our Oatmeal Raisin Flax Kashi® Soft-Baked Cookies. Sun-dried raisins, rolled oats, and walnuts with the perfect touch of cinnamon. 7 whole grains. Our unique combination--for soft-baked, natural goodness. 600mg ALA omega-3. Crunchy walnuts, whole flaxseeds and canola oil for a delightfully nutty way to get your ALA omega-3. 4g fiber* & 12g whole grains. A tasty way to get fiber and whole grains you need. *4.5g total fat per serving. Give in to cookie cravings! Natural goodies and whole grains baked together for pure cookie bliss. You ll be sure to treasure each and every bite!

Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love a healthy snack and love these cookies, the chocolate chip ones are the best but the trail mix ones are a great snack too. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love how lashing uses all natural ingredients in their products yet manages to target a sweet tooth customer these are healthy cookies " in 9 reviews
  • "Great snack that's tastes great and is healthy.. A must try!" in 6 reviews
  • "I like whole grains, fruits and chunks of nuts in my foods, but if u don't, then these might not be the cookie for you." in 6 reviews
  • "These cookies will give you a bit more energy that a regular chocolate chip too." in 6 reviews
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I used to be a sucker for these! They were a perfect healthy dessert substitute that was guilt free and filling! Very healthy and natural. However, in more recent years I've noticed them to be much more dry right after opening. I wish the cookies were a little more moist. I don't enjoy them being so dry, otherwise it's a great snack or dessert!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Watertown, NY
Kashi Cookies are amazing! They taste really great and won't let you down. They are all natural and organic and excellent for a snack. Kashi also has other great products that I recommend such as cereal, hot cereal, snack bars, entrees, and crackers! You should definitely check out their website! Kashi.com!
Ally G.
Ally G.
These are my favorite cookies! They allow me to fulfil my cravings and sweet toot without the guilt. They can get a little dry at times, but it's nothing too horrible. I would highly recommend that you try these if you haven't already!
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA
I enjoyed these, and I appreciate that they are nutritious and delicious! However 4 stars because as far as macros go, I would rather just splurge on an unhealthy cookie that tastes a little bit better:p
Michele M.
Michele M.
Baltimore, MD
Great cookies!! soft, chewy, and delicious!! They are some of the best cookies and have more natural ingredients than most store bought cookies.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Soft baked cookies are really not for me. A lot of them are way too soft for my liking. These were perfect! The softness wasn't that extreme softness and they weren't a chewy texture either. The flavor was just right. It was a well-balanced mix. The oatmeal didn't over power the chocolate and the chocolate didn't overpower the oatmeal. A great substitute for those with a sweet tooth. These are non-gmo, have 12 whole grains per cookie and 5g of fat. The sugar is 8g and carbs are 20g. I think that is pretty good for a cookie! Each box only comes with 8 so I feel that makes it easier (at least for me) to hold onto self control when I am wanting to snack on sugary foods.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
The flavor is really good but the texture is just off. Really grainy and not the best. I mean, we finished the box and all, but they were kind of disappointing all things considered. We could have made these for the same cost on our own without the weird texture.
alicia f.
alicia f.
Kashi is healthy and though the cookies weren't bad, they were a little dry. Normally I get Kashi as a treat because they can be a bit expensive, but this was a product I don't think I would purchase again.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Brooklyn, NY
When I need a sweet fix, but don't want to go too far off of the deep end, these are my go to. They have just enough sweetness and make you feel kinda healthy
Kiela419 D.
Kiela419 D.
Super delicious and a great treat that still is healthy and you can feel good about eating. Softer more muffin like texture but satisfying for a sweet tooth
Susan R.
Susan R.
Naples, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these have peanuts in them?
lyndsay l.
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
How often do you buy these?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
Which is your favorite kind?
Makena M.