Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Rula G.Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Megan J.Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies uploaded by Katye M.

BY KASHI

The Seven Whole Grain Company™ TLC™ - Tasty Little Cookies Our Oatmeal Raisin Flax Kashi® Soft-Baked Cookies. Sun-dried raisins, rolled oats, and walnuts with the perfect touch of cinnamon. 7 whole grains. Our unique combination--for soft-baked, natural goodness. 600mg ALA omega-3. Crunchy walnuts, whole flaxseeds and canola oil for a delightfully nutty way to get your ALA omega-3. 4g fiber* & 12g whole grains. A tasty way to get fiber and whole grains you need. *4.5g total fat per serving. Give in to cookie cravings! Natural goodies and whole grains baked together for pure cookie bliss. You ll be sure to treasure each and every bite!

Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies
  • "I love a healthy snack and love these cookies, the chocolate chip ones are the best but the trail mix ones are a great snack too. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love how lashing uses all natural ingredients in their products yet manages to target a sweet tooth customer these are healthy cookies " in 9 reviews
  • "Great snack that's tastes great and is healthy.. A must try!" in 6 reviews
  • "I like whole grains, fruits and chunks of nuts in my foods, but if u don't, then these might not be the cookie for you." in 6 reviews
  • "These cookies will give you a bit more energy that a regular chocolate chip too." in 6 reviews
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I want a cookie but not feel guilty all while satisfying my sweet tooth I reach for these. I don’t even remember why I stopped buying them but I’m glad I found them again! Its NON GMO, and made with real ingredients. You can definitely taste the oats they are delicious! Definitely reccomend!Kashi All Natural Soft Baked Cookies
Peyton H.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love these, and always have them around in my dorm. They are great to serve as a healthy snack to grab as I am running out the door on the way to class. They are healthy but they taste so good I almost forget. My roommate has gotten into them now and is so excited when I come back from the store with more.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Super delicious and I find it that it's more healthy than other cookies or so I feel like it's more healthy! I'm happy they came out with different food to try. When I first tried this brand, it was only their cereal. This is a brand I recommend to others to at least try once
Amanda P.
These are great, but I always use another packaging option once they are open. I wish they would come up with a different way to package them. I am a repeat customer of these and I love them for my kids. They are a healthier alternative to other brands.
Brenda B.
South Orange, NJ
These cookies are really good! My friends introduced me to them, and although they are not the healthiest option, they are a really good alternative to regular cookies. Be warned, they do not taste like regular cookies.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
These taste absolutely amazing and they are actually healthy 😍. So it is a win win situation, and they are not really pricey. So if you want a delicious and healthy snack at a really good price, these cookies are a winner.
Kelsi E.
I wish I could give this 10 stars! This brand has such good tasting food! And it’s healthy. I love when I have The chance to go buy some of this product because it is absolutely delicious! I think you should go get a box
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Oh these are to die for!! I absolutely love these cookies! They are a healthy alternative to other brands that have a lot of preservatives.. they are not expensive at all , you get a bang for your buck !
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
these are good and soft. These are great with coffee and as guilt free dessert. I share these all the time with my co-workers and they always asking me when I'm getting more.
Ashley B.
Love these! It's a great guilt free way to have a sweet snack! After switching to a much healthier way of eating, it was hard to find a healthy sugar fix... tuese are great!
Susan R.
Naples, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
How often do you buy these?
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Which is your favorite kind?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these have peanuts in them?
Makena M.