BY KASHI

Kashi® All Natural Mayan Harvest Bake.
The seven whole grain company.
18g whole grains.
9g protein.
8g fiber.
9g total fat per serving.
All natural
Plantains, black beans, sweet potato & kale, Kashi 7 whole grains & Sesame™ pilaf, amaranth & polenta with spicy ancho sauce.
Say hello to the whole grain goodness of our all natural entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Vegan. see more...

Gina S.
Walnut, CA
This is so great, it is grain heavy with a large piece of plantain, but still is satisfying and not overly heavy. Just the perfect portion. Great if you love that combination of savory and sweet. I love plantain so I love this plate.
Olivia H.
Fontana, CA
If I have to eat frozen food, this is my go to choice, the flavor is really good! Ready made vegan meals can be hard to find, this one has plantains and a great blend of spices!
Corie C.
San Diego
This is my favorite by kashi. I'm not a vegan........it has a bit of spice. But the beans and plantains are fantastic!!!!  It is a bit pricey......but worth it!!!
Tiffany A.
This is one of my preferred microwave or oven. I really like the flavors and the combinations of them the only thing that is a problem for me is that the plaintains always come out soggy.
Jennifer H.
I really liked the Kashi Bake! It was very flavorful. I like the healthy ingredients as opposed to grabbing an unhealthy option from a fast food restaurant or other microwave meals that have ingredients I can't pronounce.
Kelly K.
Kasha steam meals are a great option if you're in a time crunch. The ingredients are trustworthy and they are a much better option than some frozen dinners on the market.
Madison U.
Frisco, TX
Love this yogurt! It's yummy and tasteful and it's really good for you. It gives me protein but doesn't make my stomach hurt!
Kristine C.
My favorite frozen meal that's vegan. The plantines are delicious. They should makes this in a family size!
ibis r.
lo amo,  es muy delicioso además cuida  de nuestra figura y nos mata la
ansiedad que nos da a cierta hora del día, recomiendo este producto con
los ojos cerrados, amo su sabor y lo mejor es que nos llena realmente,
lo cual es grandioso si estamos en plan de dieta chic@s
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
This is all natural but what is sugar and sodium content