Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Lauren D.Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY KASHI

36 Single Serve Cups: 10 Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal. 8  Heart to Heart Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters. 8 GOLEAN protein & high Fiber. 10 GOLEAN Crunch! GOLEAN Cereals Kashi® GOLEAN® cereal helps you stay satisfied all morning with twice the protein and fiber of the average cereal. Staying committed to healthy eating and exercise isn t easy.  That s why we developed our GOLEAN® cereals, to be an easy part of your commitment to a healthier leaner you. GOLEAN® Original: cereal is a lightly sweetened mix of.

• What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other granola cereals?2 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they going t...3 Answers
Kashi All Natural Cereal
  • "A small handful of perfect bite size clumps make a really good healthy snack." in 2 reviews
Tina D.
Tina D.
Appreciate the individual serving sizes which take all the guess work of how much I should be eating. I particularly enjoy the blueberry cluster cereal. Perfect level of sweetness without being too sweet. Also makes me feel good to know that I'm getting the additional fiber without much effort
Erica L.
Erica L.
New Rochelle, NY
Wow I try this ones and I love them but they are so expency I will love to receive some samples and coupons to keep buying them. Thanks
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Delicious!! Love to mix it with yoghurt and fresh fruit, love is so soft and crunchy at a time
Anna C.
Anna C.
New York
Kashi is my family's favorite cereal!! We like all flavors but the GO LEAN Crunch is the favorite. This healthy cereal is so filling and tasteful for breakfast or a snack. The almonds are most tasty and the honey flavor comes through every bite. Add a little milk and you can start your day with energy creating food for the day.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
I get these individual packs at work where they are stocked in our stock room. They are delicious and filling. I feel I have really eaten healthy when I finish a bowl. They are a little pricey so I wouldn't buy myself but will definitely grab for them first when given to me for free!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
I love the crunch and flavor of this cereal. It never tastes boxed or stale and gives me the energy I need to get through the day.im not typically a breakfast eater but when this cereal is in the house I look forward to it. I don't mind the price because overall it's worth it!
Meribah R.
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Kashi cereal because you feel like you are eating something that is natural and it's natural. I love all Kashi products from their meal bars to pizza, but this cereal you can enjoy any time of the day. As a snack or a meal this cereal fits into any healthy diet.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Dallas
I like that this cereal is low in sugar content, but also super tasty. It really makes me feel like I am jumpstarting my day. This is my go-to cereal purchase. I think it is better than other organic alternatives. I have my roommates hooked on this cereal.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Paragould
Kashi go lean crunch autumn harvest I love this and my son actually does he was loving another cereal that had alot of sugar in it. And I told him just try a bitr. He loved it. So thank u kashi. It packs a punch of flavor. . Without all the added sugar
Cami L.
Cami L.
Great for on the go breakfast, very filling and healthy too. I usually have it with my tea in the mornings or in the evening if I am craving something sweet and don't want to grab a chocolate bar. I highly recommend it for anyone who is trying to slim down as a replacement for other sugars.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they going to leave you wanting for something else?
Avni P.
Avni P.
How do these compare to other granola cereals?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?