Kashi® All Natural Cereal uploaded by Lauren D.Kashi® All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.Kashi® All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY KASHI

36 Single Serve Cups: 10 Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal. 8  Heart to Heart Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters. 8 GOLEAN protein & high Fiber. 10 GOLEAN Crunch! GOLEAN Cereals Kashi® GOLEAN® cereal helps you stay satisfied all morning with twice the protein and fiber of the average cereal. Staying committed to healthy eating and exercise isn t easy.  That s why we developed our GOLEAN® cereals, to be an easy part of your commitment to a healthier leaner you. GOLEAN® Original: cereal is a lightly sweetened mix of.

• What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other granola cereals?2 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they...3 Answers
Kashi® All Natural Cereal
  • "A small handful of perfect bite size clumps make a really good healthy snack." in 2 reviews
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
I like that this cereal is low in sugar content, but also super tasty. It really makes me feel like I am jumpstarting my day. This is my go-to cereal purchase. I think it is better than other organic alternatives. I have my roommates hooked on this cereal.
Leslie B.
I love the crunch and flavor of this cereal. It never tastes boxed or stale and gives me the energy I need to get through the day.im not typically a breakfast eater but when this cereal is in the house I look forward to it. I don't mind the price because overall it's worth it!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
From what I remember these were great. I have to re check the ingredients because I haven't eaten cereal in forever and I became strictly vegan a few years ago. If all checks out well I would definitely try this again with some blueberries and almond milk.
Darcy M.
I like the Kashi brand and most all of their products I have been happy with.  I like the simple ingredients and knowing what I am giving myself and my kids.  I would buy it usually at Meijer or Target.  It's more expensive then the cheap cereals, but I think it's a better product.
Courtney T.
Tioga, TX
This is one of my favorite cereals. It is all natural which is a huge bonus. I bought this from Walmart. I am a repeat customer of this product. This cereal is naturally sweet which is awesome. I am satisfied with this.
Julie Z.
Great for breakfast on the go. Sometimes I don't even eat it with milk, nice crunch, doesn't get soggy really fast. I really like it and recommend it to people who like cereal and want to try to eat healthier.
Cami L.
Great for on the go breakfast, very filling and healthy too. I usually have it with my tea in the mornings or in the evening if I am craving something sweet and don't want to grab a chocolate bar. I highly recommend it for anyone who is trying to slim down as a replacement for other sugars.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was on a health food diet once I got these they tasted pretty good but everything else he is like hard word as you would imagine. Anything else with chocolate in it from kashi is good.
Gabrielle Y.
Really like the convenience of this and the lower sugar content. A bit pricey however, and I usually try to go for a higher protein breakfast. This is great for when you're on the go though!
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I have recently become a big fan of the Kashi brand. They now have several Organic and Non-GMO cereals, all of which taste amazing. My favorite is the Autumn Wheat flavor, but all of the Organic ones taste great. I'm however not a huge fan of the GOLEAN selections. They get very soggy when put in milk and have a weird texture. They also use mostly soy products so they are more than likely GMO. But I am very glad they seem to be taking a turn for the better by introducing their Organic Cereals.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they going to leave you wanting for something else?
Avni P.
How do these compare to other granola cereals?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?