Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Lauren D.Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.Kashi All Natural Cereal uploaded by Olivyah P.

BY KASHI

36 Single Serve Cups: 10 Heart to Heart Honey Toasted Oat Cereal. 8  Heart to Heart Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters. 8 GOLEAN protein & high Fiber. 10 GOLEAN Crunch! GOLEAN Cereals Kashi® GOLEAN® cereal helps you stay satisfied all morning with twice the protein and fiber of the average cereal. Staying committed to healthy eating and exercise isn t easy.  That s why we developed our GOLEAN® cereals, to be an easy part of your commitment to a healthier leaner you. GOLEAN® Original: cereal is a lightly sweetened mix of.

• What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?1 Answers
  • How do these compare to other granola cereals?2 Answers
  • How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they going t...3 Answers
Kashi All Natural Cereal
  • "A small handful of perfect bite size clumps make a really good healthy snack." in 2 reviews
Anna C.
New York
Kashi is my family's favorite cereal!! We like all flavors but the GO LEAN Crunch is the favorite. This healthy cereal is so filling and tasteful for breakfast or a snack. The almonds are most tasty and the honey flavor comes through every bite. Add a little milk and you can start your day with energy creating food for the day.
Hannah Y.
I get these individual packs at work where they are stocked in our stock room. They are delicious and filling. I feel I have really eaten healthy when I finish a bowl. They are a little pricey so I wouldn't buy myself but will definitely grab for them first when given to me for free!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
I like that this cereal is low in sugar content, but also super tasty. It really makes me feel like I am jumpstarting my day. This is my go-to cereal purchase. I think it is better than other organic alternatives. I have my roommates hooked on this cereal.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
From what I remember these were great. I have to re check the ingredients because I haven't eaten cereal in forever and I became strictly vegan a few years ago. If all checks out well I would definitely try this again with some blueberries and almond milk.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Kashi go lean crunch autumn harvest I love this and my son actually does he was loving another cereal that had alot of sugar in it. And I told him just try a bitr. He loved it. So thank u kashi. It packs a punch of flavor. . Without all the added sugar
Courtney T.
Tioga, TX
This is one of my favorite cereals. It is all natural which is a huge bonus. I bought this from Walmart. I am a repeat customer of this product. This cereal is naturally sweet which is awesome. I am satisfied with this.
Julie Z.
Great for breakfast on the go. Sometimes I don't even eat it with milk, nice crunch, doesn't get soggy really fast. I really like it and recommend it to people who like cereal and want to try to eat healthier.
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
These are perfect for on-the-go. I bring these with me every time I am in a rush and need to eat in my car or at work. I love it!! I definitely recommend to anyone who wants something super yummy!! :))
Jessica R.
I was on a health food diet once I got these they tasted pretty good but everything else he is like hard word as you would imagine. Anything else with chocolate in it from kashi is good.
Leslie B.
I love the crunch and flavor of this cereal. It never tastes boxed or stale and gives me the energy I need to get through the day.im not typically a breakfast eater but when this cereal is in the house I look forward to it. I don't mind the price because overall it's worth it!
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
How do these taste? Are they worth the money? Or are they going to leave you wanting for something else?
Avni P.
How do these compare to other granola cereals?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What is your least favorite cereal by Kashi?