BY KASHI

Kashi 7 Whole Grain Pilaf: Over 95% of your daily whole grains Kashi Pilaf, 3ct (Pack of 12) is kosher Sesame seeds Offers a variety of colors, textures, shapes and flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Kashi 7 Grain Pilaf is a great, quick and delicious staple in our house. It's healthy and doesn't contain any preservatives. It's all natural and cooks quickly. I buy this often. We eat it at least once every two (2) weeks and rely on it for a variety of meals.
Melian U.
Melian U.
San Diego
My sister a vegetarian yoga instructor here in San Diego California first introduced me to Kashi products. I am not a vegetarian but I was sold on the sanctity of my body and we'll see through whole and healthy foods. Namaste.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This is my fave rice alternative!! I even make a sweet variation that I eat for breakfast instead of oatmeal. It has great texture, chewy but still with a great bite to it.
Alex S.
Alex S.
i love to eat whole grain. when i eat this, I know I am eating a healthy and natural pilaf. and it always tastes amazing!
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring , MD
delicious I like very much of great quality I recommend very much this product I am in love with this brand
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Pilaf is good for you and taste great. Kashi is a brand you can trust to always be a healthy choice.
Therese R.
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
It's very good for a healthy cereal. I also eat it dry as a snack at work.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Not my favorite but with the right mixtures you can definitely make this a good snack to have and to stay nice and healthy
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE Kashi products. This one, especially. If you're looking for a sweet cereal, this isn't for you. Some would say this is bland, but I love it. It's healthy and yummy with milk.