Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Nuggets Cereal

by Kashi

Savor Every Hearty Bite Of Whole Grains And Sesame Goodness In Our Crunchy Nuggets While Getting A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains — All This In A Single Delicious Bowl Of Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.

Ingredients :

Whole Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Does anyone else have different ways of enjoying Kashi products?
Start your review of Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Nuggets Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love to use it as a healthy yogurt or ice cream topping mixed with fresh peach or strawberry pieces.in reviews
1,502 reviews
This kind of cereal isn't bad honestly. I actually hate cereal but I'd eat this kind because it tastes like granola bars! It's super healthy for breakfast and my husband loves it! It's pretty satisfying to eat for breakfast. I would buy this again.
New London, OH
Utterly ickkkayyy. These things are the epitome of a bad morning. I would never suggest anybody get these things Grape-Nuts Cereal are ratchet && they taste like toenails. Even the texture says "I was once toenails,enjoy"
Bridger
These are really great in yogurt and parfaits. Great flavor for something that is so healthy for you. Lots of fiber.
Grove City, PA
My boyfriend loves all the different kinds of Kashi cereal. He is more adventurous with his food and he has tried all of the flavors and they have all been a winner! We purchase this every single week for him!
I enjoy  this cereal in a bag with out milk or as an add on to my yogurt for a little crunch,it even taste great in a dish with milk,.
wildwood crest
Kashi is my favorite cereal!!1 its healthy and delicous!! it is worth the price, and it is easy to find in my super market!
Harrington Pk, NJ
I love to know the cereal that I am eating is good for my body without the extra sugar or calorie content. Kashi 7 Whole Grain Cereal Nuggets really are delicious for a great nutritious breakfast! Better than the other sugary cereals that will leave you crashing later on in the day, Kashi is packed with fiber and nutrition for a great start to your day!
lineville
Need more natural sweetness like honey or cinnamon or vanilla  . Should be made into a hot cereal as it is great if made like oatmeal or cream of wheat.
Hutto, TX
I love kashi cereal because it’s delicious and I c an feel good about eating it. I would definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...