BY KASHI

Savor Every Hearty Bite Of Whole Grains And Sesame Goodness In Our Crunchy Nuggets While Getting A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains — All This In A Single Delicious Bowl Of Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Nuggets.

Ingredients :

Whole Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Malted Barley Flour, Yeast, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love to use it as a healthy yogurt or ice cream topping mixed with fresh peach or strawberry pieces." in 1 review
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I love to know the cereal that I am eating is good for my body without the extra sugar or calorie content. Kashi 7 Whole Grain Cereal Nuggets really are delicious for a great nutritious breakfast! Better than the other sugary cereals that will leave you crashing later on in the day, Kashi is packed with fiber and nutrition for a great start to your day!
Kristen C.
Edinboro, PA
My boyfriend loves all the different kinds of Kashi cereal. He is more adventurous with his food and he has tried all of the flavors and they have all been a winner! We purchase this every single week for him!
Kelly S.
North Canton
This cereal is so good. It's a little more money but it has a great taste, especially the cinnamon. It's nice to have something thats good for you and tastes good.
Brooke L.
This kind of cereal isn't bad honestly. I actually hate cereal but I'd eat this kind because it tastes like granola bars! It's super healthy for breakfast and my husband loves it! It's pretty satisfying to eat for breakfast. I would buy this again.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Utterly ickkkayyy. These things are the epitome of a bad morning. I would never suggest anybody get these things Grape-Nuts Cereal are ratchet && they taste like toenails. Even the texture says "I was once toenails,enjoy"
Dana K.
Cleveland, OH
I love all the Kashi cereals! They're flavorful and healthy and with all the whole grains, it will actually stick with you until lunch! Many other cereals are so processed and full of sugar that they're a terrible way to start your day, but Kashi makes healthy taste great!!!
Gabrielle F.
This stuff tastes pretty good, but is really rough on my gums that I can't eat it. I wish it was ground up a little more so I can enjoy it without the pain it brings to my mouth.
Betty L.
I love this Kashi product. The flavor and texture of the product is great. I bought it at the store and have eaten it for breakfast ever since. Must have for the health mavens!
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I love everything Kashi, for this particular product. I love to use it as a healthy yogurt or ice cream topping mixed with fresh peach or strawberry pieces. It's delicious. Highly recommended.
Chloe S.
So in love with everything kasi has but this one is my favorite. The flavor is absolutely perfect and I have to buy two boxes a week because I love it so much
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Does anyone else have different ways of enjoying Kashi products?