Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes Cereal uploaded by Vicky V.

BY KASHI

Wake Up And Start The Day Off Right And Enjoy Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes, A Crispy, Delicious, Hearty Flake, Any Way You Please - With Berries, A Touch Of Honey, Or Even Straight Out Of The Box!

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Organic Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Brown Rice, Triticale, Rye, Barley, Buckwheat), Organic Long Grain Rice, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Wheat Bran, Oat Fiber, Barley Malt Extract, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt, Sesame Seeds.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Alice R.
Portage
This is my healthy cereal of choice. I like to add raisins to it and bananas. I like to eat this with almond milk. I really enjoy this cereal combination. It is very satiating, filling, and pleasurable. It only takes a few moments to prepare so when the hunger is biting, it doesn't take much energy to concoct.
Kathleen M.
Temple, TX
This is like a regular bran flakes cereal. I usually pair this with yogurt or milk and fruit like raisins, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, or bananas!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
I've only tried this once, but I will definitely try it again. Maybe not so sweet of a flavor, but I love the quality and texture of Kashi cereals. It's pricey, but worth the money if you're needing the added fiber and less sugar and lack of other harmful ingredients.
Amber W.
Leesport, PA
I love Kashi cereals. They taste amazing and are so good for you. This is the perfect cereal for people who want to change their diet, but still enjoy cereal. I eat this daily and never get tired of it. I would recommend this cereal to others. It is so tasty.
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
Definitely not a big fan of this particular cereal if you want something similar but with a better taste I would recommend getting the special K cereal the fruit and yogurt are my favorite! So now I probably would not recommend this product to others.
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
Kashi Whole Grain Flakes Cereal is pretty good and SO good for you, aside from the sugar, which is relatively low throughout the Kashi brand for the most part. As far as healthy-ish cereals go, this one is pretty yummy, in my opinion. I will definitely buy again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
amazing stuff by Kashi.. fair trade and non gmo cereal is what i’ve been eating recently! Tasted good is healthy for you! what more could you ask?! The only con is probably the price but I’d say it’s worth it
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This makes an amazing super light and healthy meal for breakfast time!!! Isn't too sugary but is still sweet and delectable!! I usually cut up a banana with it or put some cinnamon on top for some extra flavor!
Mara S.
Kashi is one of the few breakfast cereals without much sugar. Even though it is a little expensive, it is a good value. I eat this many mornings with yogurt and berries.
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
Healthy and tasty! This is a good delicacy! I keep them in my pantry. It's so yummy! The price isn't awesome, but it's worth it. Super great taste. A lot of times healthy tastes like cardboard, but this doesn't. I always recommend them out. Even to strangers on the cereal aisle with me.