BY KASHI

Wake up and start the day off right and enjoy Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes, a crispy, delicious, hearty flake, any way you please--with berries, a touch of honey, or even straight out of the box! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Austin, TX
This is like a regular bran flakes cereal. I usually pair this with yogurt or milk and fruit like raisins, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, or bananas!
Leah S.
This cereal definitely tastes healthy. Typically I am not opposed to this but this cereal really isn't appealing without extra fruit toppings or spices for flavor. However it is a cereal option that is whole grain without a lot of sugar so that's worth something.
lauren d.
Biloxi
I love cereal and this brand always produces awesome ones! This and the blueberry are my favorites! Super simple but delicious ! Not too expensive either. These are great and shouldn't be missed. These need to be checked out ASAP!! Love them=!
Taylor B.
Arvada, CO
Kashi cereal is delicious and nutritious! I love that the crunchy stays long and doesn't turn to mush right away. Yummy flavor and perfect for adding fruit to it!
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
Kashi Whole Grain Flakes Cereal is pretty good and SO good for you, aside from the sugar, which is relatively low throughout the Kashi brand for the most part. As far as healthy-ish cereals go, this one is pretty yummy, in my opinion. I will definitely buy again.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
These I can only eat with a sweet milk like almond or rice milk! I adore there other cereals but def because they are healthy you need a sweeter milk with them for sure! I don't go for this one much but it's still good
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
I’m not much of a fan of cereal since it tends to get too soggy in the milk for my liking but Kashi stays crunchier the longest of all the cereals I’ve had. Add a little maple syrup and it’s heaven in a bowl!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
amazing stuff by Kashi.. fair trade and non gmo cereal is what i’ve been eating recently! Tasted good is healthy for you! what more could you ask?! The only con is probably the price but I’d say it’s worth it
Aubrey H.
Fort collins, CO
I love all the nutrition that is packed into this cereal. I have a weak spot for cereal so to find one that is nutritious and delicious means a lot. It is kind of pricey but that’s what you pay for healthy food.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This makes an amazing super light and healthy meal for breakfast time!!! Isn't too sugary but is still sweet and delectable!! I usually cut up a banana with it or put some cinnamon on top for some extra flavor!