Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes Cereal uploaded by Vicky V.

BY KASHI #100 in Cereal

Wake Up And Start The Day Off Right And Enjoy Kashi® 7 Whole Grain Flakes, A Crispy, Delicious, Hearty Flake, Any Way You Please - With Berries, A Touch Of Honey, Or Even Straight Out Of The Box!

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Organic Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Brown Rice, Triticale, Rye, Barley, Buckwheat), Organic Long Grain Rice, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Wheat Bran, Oat Fiber, Barley Malt Extract, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt, Sesame Seeds.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Austin, TX
This is like a regular bran flakes cereal. I usually pair this with yogurt or milk and fruit like raisins, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, or bananas!
Taylor B.
Arvada, CO
Kashi cereal is delicious and nutritious! I love that the crunchy stays long and doesn't turn to mush right away. Yummy flavor and perfect for adding fruit to it!
Devon M.
Lakewood, WA
Kashi Whole Grain Flakes Cereal is pretty good and SO good for you, aside from the sugar, which is relatively low throughout the Kashi brand for the most part. As far as healthy-ish cereals go, this one is pretty yummy, in my opinion. I will definitely buy again.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
amazing stuff by Kashi.. fair trade and non gmo cereal is what i’ve been eating recently! Tasted good is healthy for you! what more could you ask?! The only con is probably the price but I’d say it’s worth it
Lauren B.
['Scarsdale', 'NY'], NY
This makes an amazing super light and healthy meal for breakfast time!!! Isn't too sugary but is still sweet and delectable!! I usually cut up a banana with it or put some cinnamon on top for some extra flavor!
Rachel G.
I love the taste of this product! I am a vegan, so it is often difficult to find cereals that go along with my diet. This cereal is so healthy AND yummy, and definitely affordable. I purchased mine at whole foods, but have seen it sold in other convenient stores such as Target as well.
Ash A.
I don't eat a lot of cereal, but this was on sale recently and so I thought I'd give it a try. I've always liked Kashi's products for the quality of the ingredients they include. It's definitely healthier than some other cereals you will find on the grocery shelf.
Delaney C.
Pretty delicious - I am allergic to dairy so I pretty much use exclusively almond milk and coconut milk and this paired with coconut milk is an absolute dream -- it's sweet enough without being overpowering or cardboardy, and is good as a dessert or snack as well.
Leah S.
This cereal definitely tastes healthy. Typically I am not opposed to this but this cereal really isn't appealing without extra fruit toppings or spices for flavor. However it is a cereal option that is whole grain without a lot of sugar so that's worth something.
Erin R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Love this cereal! Great way to start the morning and keeps me full as the day goes on. Not too sweet and just right. Right price for the quality of food. I love Kashi cereals. I gave it 4 stars because I like Kashi protein cereals the best :)