BY KASHI

7 Whole Grains Are Better Than 1. 51g whole grains. 7g fiber. Kosher Dairy For over 25 years, we ve been dedicated to making all natural, high quality foods with positive nutrition and great taste. Our mission to help people enjoy healthier foods was sparked by our passion for whole grain nutrition. After mixing grains and seeds for months, we chose the unique blend known as Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame®, which continues to inspire nearly every food we make. Just as it s important to have a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet, it is beneficial to eat a variety of whole grains. That s why we have seven instead of one. Together, Kashi s sev. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love to use it as a healthy yogurt or ice cream topping mixed with fresh peach or strawberry pieces." in 1 review
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
This kind of cereal isn't bad honestly. I actually hate cereal but I'd eat this kind because it tastes like granola bars! It's super healthy for breakfast and my husband loves it! It's pretty satisfying to eat for breakfast. I would buy this again.
Teale M.
Teale M.
Valley
I love this cereal so much!!! It is delicious and healthy all at the same time!! It’s the perfect combination of crunch and flavor!! I’ve recommended this brand to all of my friends and family, and they also love it so much!!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Brooklyn, NY
I try not to eat cereal because it's typically high in sugar, but when I do I opt for Kashi. The cereal nuggets are easy to dress up with yogurt, fruit, etc.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
Kashi cereal is great and healthy! My husband pretty much loves all the flavors. Pair with almond milk or coconut milk and you have a great breakfast.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
North Canton
This cereal is so good. It's a little more money but it has a great taste, especially the cinnamon. It's nice to have something thats good for you and tastes good.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
So in love with everything kasi has but this one is my favorite. The flavor is absolutely perfect and I have to buy two boxes a week because I love it so much
Kenadie M.
Kenadie M.
Lexington
I rarely eat cereal with milk, but I love mixing this with plain green yogurt or for baking. Very little goes a long way and is filling and tasty.
Payton S.
Payton S.
Kashi has always been my favorite cereal! They all taste so good and not so sugary! It's a big bonus that it is healthy for you as well!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
Healthier than most breakfast cereals? Yes. Tasty? If you enjoy eating rabbit pellets for breakfast. This cereal is very, very bland.
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
Kashi is disgusting and not even healthy as advertised. Sure, it’s healthier, but not healthy. They’re also pricey. Never buying again.
Geannette R.
Geannette R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Does anyone else have different ways of enjoying Kashi products?