BY KASHI #50 in Cereal

Kashi® 7 Island Vanilla Whole Wheat Biscuit Cereal.
The seven whole grain company.
Escape to the oasis of island vanilla! A blissful blend of rich organic vanilla and natural sweetness is baked into our bite-sized, woven wheat biscuits for a naturally satisfying got-away.
Organic Promise®.
6g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I cannot even tell you how much I love this cereal. I bought this randomly because I love to try different flavors. This one just is the best. I had another box and couldn't wait to get rid of that so I could repurchase this one. I like to mix in some cocoa nibs for a little bit of bitterness with the sweetness of the vanilla. The milk soaks up in the shredded wheat so they are perfectly soft and crunchy. It's just soooo good and I highly recommend.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
This cereal is delicious eaten on its own or with your milk of choice. The vanilla flavor is a nice departure from your standard wheat biscuit/shredded wheat flavor options, and makes this high fiber cereal much more palatable. It's one of the better cereal options I've found for those of us who are trying to eat better but still love our cold breakfast cereal. The vanilla flavor is very natural, not at all artificial tasting.
Katelyn V.
This cereal is so tasty! Just a hint of vanilla makes these seemingly ordinary wheat biscuits so good! Pros: delish! Great for snacking. Cons: a bit higher in sugar than I would like. I got these at Wegmans recently to munch on in the car on my way to work in the morning. I recommend portioning them out first, they're addicting and before you know it you've eaten too many!!
Samantha L.
Harrison, NJ
Great taste & texture with wholesome ingredients. Paired with a low fat milk, this cereal is a great way to start your day! Also loaded with fiber and lower in sugar than the average "sweet" morning cereal! Although there are many different Kashi cereals - for the picky eater this is a homerun. Just wheat, just vanilla - nothing weird!
Lisa W.
KISSIMMEE, FL
This Kashi biscuit cereal is awesome,I was weary of Kashi when it first came out,thinking card board.lol but was pleasantly surprised when I tried this cereal,I am a repeat costumer now,they flavor is great,and who doesn't love vanilla,so don;t be afraid to try healthy foods like Kashi,they are really great.
Mannette P.
Murrieta, CA
When I was young I always asked for frosted mini wheats for breakfast. Now that I'm grown I want the same without being drenched in sugar, coated in disgusting gelatin or BHA. This Kashi cereal is organic, all natural, and a delicious, nice and light sweet vanilla syrup baked into it. Amazing!
Lindsey D.
Shelton, CT
I love this cereal! The biscuits give heartiness to the cereal and is perfect for everyday or to snack on. They pack a great vanilla flavor in each bite. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to purchase. Usually cereal is not too filling but this one is and has health benefits!
Vanessa R.
Cause she is one of those branch you just cannot go wrong with this is a great cereal very good and pricing definitely not too expensive great alternative to other products that are not so healthy I love this product it's always in my cupboard definitely a buy I highly recommend
Jenny S.
Carrollton, TX
This is a pretty simple cereal, great for a no fuss kind of morning. I like the pare this with come plain almond milk for a healthier take on breakfast cereal. I don't find this stuff to be anything real exciting, so I don't tend to buy it often. But, it a great old standby.
Maggie N.
Grand Rapids , MI
I'm a huge fan of cereal for breakfast, but often time the healthy choice just doesn't taste great. This cereal tastes awesome and keeps my full longer than other health cereal products. This one is harder to find, but usually fresh thyme market or target has it in stock.