Kashi 7 Grain All Natural Waffles uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY KASHI

Kashi® 7 Grain All Natural Waffles.
New!
Everyone loves the warm goodness of crispy and fluffy waffles with a simple kiss of molasses.
The Seven Whole Grain company.
24g Whole Grains. see more...

Kashi 7 Grain All Natural Waffles
  • "I use them with peanut butter and strawberry preserves to make a quick grab and go breakfast sandwich when I am on the run." in 1 review
Stefany M.
Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
Love Kashi because it's a healthy alternative to say other brands that does breakfast. Whole grains are very important for your diet, and this helps you get a lot of them, especially in your breakfast which is the most important meal of the day, and a lot of us don't get many whole grains in our diet. So, this is an awesome alternative to say sugary foods.
Katerina B.
Katerina B.
Foodie Expert
These waffles are a nicer, healthier alternative to the Eggo waffles you normally find with tons of bad ingredients. However, I feel like the taste of these could really improve. They are a bit dense and almost crunchy but maybe you like that. I wish they were just a little fluffier. However, I still think they're a great alternative to Eggo waffles.
Teah S.
Teah S.
These are great because yo don't feel guilty eating them. They re all natural and have 7 grains so they aren't as junky as eggos or other leading brands. They are definitely a little pricey but worth it if you are trying to watch what you eat and be calories and quality conscious.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
My son loves these. I personally don't eat any kind of waffle, but the men in the house give these 5 stars. I've gotten them at Walmart and Kroger. They cost more than Eggo's, but the ingredients are slightly better for you too so to me it's worth the extra fifty cents or dollar.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
While these are pricey for the amount that you get, they are a great alternative to making regular waffles or other frozen waffle brands. Taste great and provide some health benefits! Love that they are whole grain. It's a nice indulgence without the actual indulgence.
Kate V.
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
i lvoe kashi waffles - i liek to toast them so they are super duper crunchy and then after they cool a tiny bit i smear them with a TON of peanut butter and they are so delicious and crunchy and this is agreat proteing filled snack or breakfast - so good!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite breakfast items ever. These are soooo nutrient dense, a great sourec of whole grains, carbs and fiber to keep you fuller for long. The flavor is great the price is reasonable sometimes I even have them twice a day!!!
Ashley g.
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Love me some waffles, and when I want plain I go for these, and when I want flavor I choose the blueberry ones.. my boyfriend also like these grain waffles, I won't buy the crap kind, that's probably also the reason. Lol. Quick easy breakfast
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I think I should've eased myself into these waffles by getting the regular kind first and then trying the 7 grain. I'm glad that these are healthy but the taste honestly wasn't worth the improved health aspect, these just had a weird taste
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and healthy! I like them because I know I am not wasting unnecessary calories early on in my day- but they are very enjoyable to eat. I purchase these all the time because of the taste and health benefits.
dkfbsdj d.
dkfbsdj d.
Do they taste good?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Foodie Expert
Are these gluten free? Also, are there any products similar to this that are gluten free if these aren't?