Karuna Skin Clarifying Duo

by Karuna

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A skin care duo with a treatment sheet mask and a skin boost sheet to spot treat acne. Solutions for: - Pores - Acne and blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… Spot treat your trouble zones with the Skin Clarifying Duo. The Melting Boost Sheets are the first step to a two-part system designed to target treat trouble areas on your face, hands, and under the eyes with a high level of accuracy. This duo is infused with exclusive Karuna Beauty Complex, featuring hyaluronic acid, peptides, aloe vera, chamomile, Chinese licorice and vitamin B to renew, hydrate, and sooth your skin. Its breakthrough skincare technology bakes scientifically-formulated ingredients into a film to lock in freshness. The Melting Boost can only be activated and ingredients released when paired with a Karuna Face Mask, creating a highly efficient solution and synergistic effect. This set contains: - 0.95 oz Clarifying+ Face Mask - Spot+ Melting Boost Sheet (4 dots) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of silicone and dye.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Karuna Skin Clarifying Duo!
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Karuna Skin Clarifying Duo uploaded by Lorena M.
Loving this face mask! You can feel how your skin is moisturizing with this! This one is for mixed and oily skins so is oil-free hydration plus I feels my skin more healthy even looks more healthy!!
Maya M.
Oklahoma City
I’m so in love with this skin face mask. I love the smell of it. It’s very gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I highly recommend buying this for acne prone skin. It works wonders and you’ll love it
Aileen C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received this product as a gift and have been using it daily ever since! I have gifted this to my friends and family and they have also fallen in love with this product. I definitely recommend this !
Misti M.
Lorain
This product will bring your skin back to youth appearance. Must try your skin will love you for it PROMISE.
Kari
I've only used the clarifying sheet mask and loved it. The fit is nice, the essence was plentiful and it felt so refreshing on my face. My skin felt cool, refreshed, clearer and toned. I can't wait to try all of the other masks they have but they are kind of price. I found a box of 4 at TJ Maxx for $10.
Bayley C.
Clayton, NC
Amazing for blemishes that are already a problem. Dries them up and gets rid of them overnight after using this mask. The only issue is it only comes with 4 dots and when I’m experiencing breakouts I typically need more than 4 dots.
Merly J.
Catano, FL
In love!!!! Un producto que hace lo que dice. Recomendado. Huele rico y siente la piel súper hidratada
Olivia B.
Staten Island, NY
These Karuna masks are fun. The little dots dissolve under the larger mask when it's time to remove it. I think they definitely clean your skin but leave it a bit dry. Follow up with a moisturizer. At the end of the day, I would buy again. I recommend it.
Taelor A.
The sheet mask is really good! It’s one of those masks where you have to consistently use at least once a week to notice a change. After using this mask a couple of times I noticed my facial acne started to decreased gradually! Overall this product is great but you have to be patient.
Bruna O.
jardinopolis
Recomendo muito bom, compensa mto e fiquei muito satisfeita com a compra, indico pra todos

Looking for your answer?